VU+Duo Flash/USB Images

Supermario

Vu+ User
Hi Guys

I am a newbie of this new TOY and dont want to mess-up by using wrong image/software.

What I understand with regard to Image installation is the following. Pls correct me if I am wrong:
88.gif

1) Installing Image to the VU+ duo inbuilt flash = d/loading usb image and sending the 3 files to the VU+Duo via USB from the front USB Port.

2) Installing image on the rear USB/HD (Meoboot) = Are there any specific images which can be installed in meoboot (Multiboot) with nfi extension or any image can be installed? How to identify the image whether it is ment for inbuilt flash or USB/HD (multiboot).
frown.gif

Please explain the dummy way so that newbies like me can understand how to handle this nice Toy
b66.gif

Rgds
Supermario

a911

The BH Lover
Hi Supermario,
What U just explained @ 1&2 is the correct way !

For Meboot images use files which end with .NFI!
For playing with U'r TOY , explore the BH image its user friendly!
For more info. look around and read few post here, U'll find most of them useful!
:lamo:!
Gdluck and Have Fun!

Supermario

Vu+ User
Thanks a911 for confirming what I understood :)
Yes, ofcourse I am very well aware of BH. I have been using DARKSTAR for years now.
Anyway, thanks again for the tips :confused:

Supermario

a911

The BH Lover
U'r welcome my friend, I use meoboot all the time and before used Barry Alan...trying and testing images give me pleasure, however always comeback to BH image (am in :inlove: with the image ....:D)!

Rgdz
a911