Vu Duo2 and Mediastream

gobi2000

Vu+ User
It i's plugin work for Vu Duo2 ? Any tested ?

mst.png

Attachments

• Mediastream B-01.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 131
  • libraries OE2.0.zip
    140.7 KB · Views: 122

Zippino

Vu+ Newbie
I had to reflash back the duo2 and I will not install more this plugin until is really working, by removing the plugin it cancelled some libs and I had to reflash...
BH 2.07 and VTI not Work
Ok now it works with my duo2. You need to replace icon and picon with the 8 bit type. If someone need it and if this is allowed i enclose the file

Attachments

• 8bit.zip
    795.9 KB · Views: 134

Zippino

Vu+ Newbie
Ok now it works with my duo2. You need to replace icon and picon with the 8 bit type. If someone need it and if this is allowed i enclose the file

out new relise Mediastream OE2.0 1.1.1

MEDIASTREAM - NEWS:

New menu graphics
New provider arrangement
Provider fully working 100% with vk video (if providers did not remove them)
Nowvideo working only on terrafilms while other providers are applying modification wich results in use difficulty and therefore will not be active (applicable only to those providers that use nowvideo)
Added new download system, thanks to jobmanager plugin
Added zoom while in vision , arrow right or left to enable the function. Please use with low resolution movie
Fixed lots of bugs which were causing crash

Note:
This plugin is a collection of numerous providers and its good functionality is due to the changes they apply, if still available. It's very likely that link or other settings will change, therefore this is the main cause of plugin malfunction.

Next release:

Upload updates
Possibility to de-select not working providers directly from remote control
Fix of bugs and users suggestions

Thanks to authors m43c0 and mmark

Edit by angelofsky1980: PLEASE UPLOAD THE FILE IN THIS THREAD.

Last edited by a moderator:

sperl59

Vu+ Newbie

MEDIASTREAM - NEWS:

New menu graphics
New provider arrangement
Nowvideo working only on terrafilms while other providers are applying modification wich results in use difficulty and therefore will not be active (applicable only to those providers that use nowvideo)
Added zoom while in vision , arrow right or left to enable the function. Please use with low resolution movie

Note:
This plugin is a collection of numerous providers and its good functionality is due to the changes they apply, if still available. It's very likely that link or other settings will change, therefore this is the main cause of plugin malfunction.

Next release:

Upload updates

In this version are the picon 8 bit?

Last edited by a moderator:

Zippino

Vu+ Newbie

MEDIASTREAM - NEWS:

New menu graphics
New provider arrangement

Note:

Next release:

Upload updates

Edit by angelofsky1980: PLEASE UPLOAD THE FILE IN THIS THREAD.
sorry
the file

Attachments

• Mediastream_OE2.0_1.1.1_mips32el.ipk
    3.5 MB · Views: 196