Vu+ New releases !

medamine60

Vu+ User
Dear all,
Someone has any news concerning new release from Vu+?
Vu Duo was released in 2010, Vu Duo2 released in 2012, can expect Duo3 this year ?
New device with 4K and USB3 are very welcome
Thanks in advance for feedback
Amine

medamine60

Vu+ User
Hi jwlalek,
I was bouncing between baying a Duo2 or wait few months for a new release
I'm a heavy user of Videos and Music via SPDIF with optical cable to my HI-FI system, I don't want to have such probleme with Duo2
So I will wait for a better days
Thanks you som much
A+
Amine

medamine60

Vu+ User
Hi all,
FYI the main Vu's competitor is lunching it's new box this days, it(s not better than a Duo2 but it's has a USB 3 and HDMI In/Out and some other new futures...
Vu+ should take this in consideration and speedup news releases
See you

Amine

medamine60

Vu+ User
Hi,
Too small for me :haha:
I will change my Uno very soon, and I'm looking for the Duo2, But I could not imagine my feeling if Vu+ launch a Duo3 2 weeks later:wallbash:
Ok let's wait
A+
Amine

Ev0

Admin
I don't think there is any new Duo3, Ultimo2 etc due anytime soon, it would have been announced at Anga earlier in the year if anything was due before middle of next year.

As it is, they only announced the SoloSE which was only released 2 months ago, so you can be sure that Vu+ won't push out a Duo2 beater anytime soon imo.

They announced the Duo2 in 2012, but it didn't come onto the market until mid 2013 iirc, so I would say "if" they carry on the same way, it would be another 18 months or 24 months before there is Duo3 or Ultimo 2 (would love an Ultimo 2 personally).