VU Solo 1 image

Brian Langford

Vu+ Newbie
Hi

No the image does not flash, usually I get an amber light constant until it has flashed. However this time the amber light comes on for a few seconds then it goes green and my old image comes on screen

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Reformat your USB key on PC to FAT32 and put BH image again on it. You need to have the image on /vuplus/solo/ directory.

Brian Langford

Vu+ Newbie
Hi

Many thanks for your response have re formatted my USB placed the new image on the VU plus/solo/dir all 3 files are showing and again light goes amber for a short time then green and old image boots. Is there anyway to force an install

Mito

Administrator
Hi

Many thanks for your response have re formatted my USB placed the new image on the VU plus/solo/dir all 3 files are showing and again light goes amber for a short time then green and old image boots. Is there anyway to force an install
If you have any other devices connected to your Solo, try to disconnect them before to install the new image.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Try to unplug box for about 2 minutes from mains, insert USB with new image, reinsert main power supply cable.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
Check box memory, if there isn't a folder /backup or /vuplus on root, if yes, delete or rename them.

Brian Langford

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Paolino

yes downloaded again and the same thing is happening goes orange for a couple of seconds then gree and re boots the old image