Vu + Solo and Web-Browser to run the Virtual RAM (Terrorman)

sspol

Vu+ User
thx

i must format and mount usb?

how i can plugin sub2ram?
i must copy this plugin to tmp and instal it?

sspol

Vu+ User
Menu>Plugins>Manage extensions>Network>Web browser installed.

thx

when i instaled plugin usb2ram and then i can not instaled webbroser

i found the adress web but when i instaled it no webbroser aded to my plugins

after instaling the plugin the error{done-instaledor removed 0 pacage with 0 errors}
why?

x-xxxA

Vu+ User
PieFavn post: 32654 said:
now use the arrow to move the cursor in the url then green, and yellow to open the
virtual k e yboeard

View attachment 5005
When I press Green it opens the Vu+ page and can move the cursor but the yellow button doesn't respond and cannot see the virtual keyboard. How can I have the virtual keyboard. Thanks.

isayuksel

Vu+ Newbie
di-Y34Y.jpg

irana

Vu+ Newbie
hi
when i instaled plugin usb2ram and then i can not instaled webbroser

i found the adress web but when i instaled it no webbroser aded to my plugins

after instaling the plugin the error{done-instaledor removed 0 pacage with 0 errors}
why?

maleki74

Vu+ Newbie
Due to net restrictions in my country, I can't get access to web Browser plugin via BlackHole Server,is there any way to have this plugin as s downloadable file in this forum?

dear i m using vu+sole with 1.6.7 image of blackhole series
i intalled web browser
the problem is virtual key board don't appear even pressing yello button and even pressing green and yellow virtual keyboard don't appear
plz help what is the solution
regards,

youssef

Vu+ User
hello,
please help me, i formated usb fat32 and install the plugin for USB2RAM and i intalled web browser via Menu>Plugins>Manage extensions>Network>Web browser installed. and all the process was succeed.
The problem now is that i can not find the web browser in my plugin list ...Where is that plugin?