Solo Vu solo Hdmi port no signal

EhSaN

Vu+ Newbie
I have a solo receiver, I use BH image.
recently i faced a problem with hdmi output of my receiver
when i power on the receiver and the TV, tv shows no signal message on screen.
at the same time when i switch to component output of the solo, there is screen on TV with no problem.

i have changed the image to BH 2.4 - VTI and original image, but all of them have the same problem,

i tried other TV and HDMI cables, but there is no change.

the problem exist and after 2 or 3 minutes when i switch to hdmi channel of TV, it shows the screen of receiver with no problem !!! i am so confused, if there is a hardware problem why it is working fine after a few minutes! whenever i power off the receiver and on it the problem exist !

any sugestions?
thanks

it was and it isn't any more? hmmm :blink:
What TVs did you test with? And what are your A/V settings? (menu > setup > system > A/V settings)

EhSaN

Vu+ Newbie
before this problem occurs, i used hdmi sec plugin, but after this problem, i thought it might be the cause, and disabled it, but no change happened

i have tried all the setting on this manu before, now it is on hdmi - 1080 i - multi - just scale - just scale output

paolino

Vu+ User+++
the problem exist and after 2 or 3 minutes when i switch to hdmi channel of TV, it shows the screen of receiver with no problem !!! i am so confused, if there is a hardware problem why it is working fine after a few minutes! whenever i power off the receiver and on it the problem exist !

any sugestions?
thanks

When your receiver is "in temperature" (used for an hour or more), try to power on/off to see if HDMI works immediatly. (No after 2 or 3 minutes).

When your receiver is "in temperature" (used for an hour or more), try to power on/off to see if HDMI works immediatly. (No after 2 or 3 minutes).

paolino, answer is in first post

...whenever i power off the receiver and on it the problem exist !...
@EhSaN
You've not replied to my question - what TVs have you tried?
...before this problem occurs, i used hdmi sec plugin...
what is 'hdmi sec' plugin?

Can you please read my questions and answer to them? No one will help you if you're not giving enough information....

EhSaN

Vu+ Newbie
Hdmi - CEC which enables the user to control both TV and Receiver by one remote control
I have tried Samsung LCD and LED TV's.

EhSaN

Vu+ Newbie

it works immediately and fine, but when i power on the receiver after a few hours of break , hdmi works for a few seconds and then TV shows no signal message

It will. That's a problem with compatibility over hdmi cable.
Try to play with anynet settings in your TV menus. It might help.
Obviously using CEC plugin your TV needs to be configured as well

DOUGALMCD

Vu+ Newbie
It sounds like you have a faulty hdmi connection or failing component on the board. A dry or broken solder or pin connection. Hence the reason when board is warm you have more joy with hdmi working.