Hi
i am using BH 2.1.2 on VU SOLO
i am running low on RAM
is there any way that i can expand RAM
like virtual Ram or something

vamas

Vu+ Newbie
@Robocop1967
I have tried to do this swap on my vu solo latest BH but cannot manage to sert up.
The window I get when I go into swap settings is not showing any choice of usb or hdd and when i try to create, it just goes back to first window. The first window is showing box (enable sway at startup unticked).
Can you please help me? - thanks

Robocop1967

Vu+ User
Hello mate.Do you have an HD or usb stick mounted on your Solo?If so you press the green button to create swap file which will take you to the swap file place option and you choose the place.Then the next page is swap file size.Choose what size you want.Press ok and it should say swap file successfully created. Then press ok and your back to first screen and you should see your settings.Press yellow to Enable swap on startup and Red to active swap file

vamas

Vu+ Newbie
First of all Best wishes for this festive period and thanks for your answer.
Do i have to mount the usb stick first from devise manager and can i do this with same stick on which universe is running?

vamas

Vu+ Newbie
I can always split it up as I had to take out the usb, so can start from scratch again. Is mounting the same for Swap as for Universe - media usb?