VU+ Solo vs DM500HD picture quality

trax020

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

I've just compared VU+ Solo with DM500HD, ad found that DM500HD picture quality is a little better, especially for HD channels. Colors are too warm on VU+ Solo. On DM500HD image is cristal clear.
Do someone agree with this? Do we need some extra colors adjustement on the Vu+ Solo? Do someone use video enhancement utility?

Thanks in advance.

lorenzo64

Administrator
Hi,

I've just compared VU+ Solo with DM500HD, ad found that DM500HD picture quality is a little better, especially for HD channels. Colors are too warm on VU+ Solo. On DM500HD image is cristal clear.
Do someone agree with this? Do we need some extra colors adjustement on the Vu+ Solo? Do someone use video enhancement utility?

Thanks in advance.
The test can be true only when you have installed the same images, because the skin can affect the color difference

a911

The BH Lover
The 500HD processor has :-

Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
& Motion Adaptive Deinterlacer
which may likely enhance the video reception.

In fact it is not fair to compare 500HD to Vu solo!
I have 800HD and Vu duo , but vu duo has better picture reception, the most important factor that BH images are available 4VU+!

However adjust the video enhancement utility @ The Bh image ,to your liking ,and am sure you will get what U want!

Rgdz
a911

trax020

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you all for replies. Do you think that picture quality can improve if newer drivers are released from MARUSYS?

satspock

BH Lover
Vu solo is 330 mips cpu,but wen i look cpu under bleu yellow yellow its show 220 mips????
can someone tell me why its 220 mips and not 330 mips?
in db 800 its showing 290 mips from 300 mips thats acceptable(10 less but solo 110 less mips