Vu+Solo2 tuner rest

jayde

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
A newbie Using Vu+Solo2 500GB Hdd having a strange problem! Tuner configuration reset and all channels disappear after changing skin or restarting from power switch... Have done the following...
- Rest to factory settings
- Changed from black hole latest image to open pli and open vix images.
- Reset from the saved data !

Thank you

el bandido

Vu+ User
All images do the same thing? All channels and settings are erased when restarting from the power switch. And this happens every time?
Is there any chance your Solo2 is a clone? In my opinion, there are not not many things can cause the problem you describe. Your best bet may be to contact the seller or return this receiver for warranty.

jayde

Vu+ Newbie
All images do the same thing? All channels and settings are erased when restarting from the power switch. And this happens every time?
Is there any chance your Solo2 is a clone? In my opinion, there are not not many things can cause the problem you describe. Your best bet may be to contact the seller or return this receiver for warranty.
Thanks for your response el bandido. Yes i have tested on Black hole, Open pli, Open vix latest images. I believe my Solo2 working fine but only crashes when applying/change to skin or restart from power switch!
Further if anyone can advise on... Solo2 has 2 tuners as I am using only one tuner "A". When setting it up to tuner 'B' what settings should I apply on tuner "B" nothing connected, Equal to, loop through or same as tune "A"?
Your advice will be much appreciated :notworthy:

el bandido

Vu+ User
IMO, A receiver is not working fine if it crashes. Contact the person that sold you the receiver about this problem.

Tuner B will need to be set up according to your dish antenna system. You will need to tell us what you have connected to tuner B.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
@jayde : Use Tuner B as main one, and set Tuner A "loop through". You'll be able to watch one channel and record/PiP other one from same band/polaristion.

PS : What BH skin gives you a problem? Crashlog will be very helpfull.