Vu+ Uno and ext Hard disc Seagate_3TB_USB3.0

martantoni

Vu+ Newbie
I have Vu+ Uno receiver and ext.hard disc Seagate_3TB_USB3.0 and would like to connect somehow. This last since three days but ubsuccessful and because of that I need help.
On Vu+ Uno is BH 1.7.9 image installed and Scam, nothing else.

First or last try is to connect ext disk (which is formated in NTFS in Win7, there are so many media files in) to Vu+ Uno. Disc is not recognized (other smaller disks (500 Gb) working OK.)

Finally I have tried this
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/th…s-manger.10050/
but got always massage that disc is not mapped. What I have to do..., please help...
Second option is if I connect this ext disc to Fritzbox, all win7 pc-s can see this disk in Home network, all Pc-s can see Vu+ Uno receiver, but Vu+ Uno receiver can not see this ext disc (when is connected to Fritzbox). Vu+ Uno see Fritzbox (7270) and his IP adress, but no ext disc... - mybe hier I need to do some mounting but I do not know how...

And third option, ext disc is connected to one win7 pcs, other pcs can see this ext disc, but Vu+ uno not (disc is shared in home network and from pc-s are OK). Vu+ uno see all pcs when I gom to browse network in Vu+ uno, but see only IP adresses from them and I can not expand forward... to see ext disc or other shares folders from pc-s - hier also mybe need to do some mounting - I do not know how...

I am neby for Linux, did not try something with Telnet , but really need some help or Tutorial to work with this ext disk somehow. I prefered first two options, but if somebody knows third option and can help... will be good...
Thank you in advance...