Vu+ Uno as server and Vu+ Duo2 as client

BadBlake

Vu+ Newbie
I'm now running Open BH 4.2.019 (love the Open BH image)on both boxes, and the Uno (server) is connected to a motorised dish. I use remote timer on my Duo2 so that recordings are done on my Uno. The Uno turns itself on while recording but does not turn off after completion.
Since it does not turn off, I cannot switch to another satellite from my Duo2 unless I manually turn off the Uno.
Why doesn't it turn off after completion? Why does it even turn on? I used to use OpenPLI 4 on the Uno and it did recording in the background (It did not visibly turn itself on while recording) and I never had this problem.
Did I miss a setting somewhere in setup?

AlexWilMac

Act on the timer, and its option "After the event". Usually "Auto" is good for every purposes but, if it's not your case, you can set it to put in Standby after the recording.

BadBlake

Vu+ Newbie
Act on the timer, and its option "After the event". Usually "Auto" is good for every purposes but, if it's not your case, you can set it to put in Standby after the recording.

Can't find this option. In remote timer/settings there is no such option -sorry, I found it. Thanks. :)