Vu+ Uno Youtube plugin cannot fast forward or fast rewind

slimard

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,

I am BH 1.6.3. The Youtube plug in is working fine however how do you fast forward or fast rewind?

I tried both << or >> but these buttons instead of forward or rewind, they just display the next or previous youtube video

Any idea?

Thanks

slimard

Vu+ Newbie
I have read it before, it is talking about pause. I can pause a youtube video but there is no way to rewind or forward. Pushing on << or >> get you to the previous or next video

Tamaki

Administrator
I have read it before, it is talking about pause. I can pause a youtube video but there is no way to rewind or forward. Pushing on << or >> get you to the previous or next video
I didn't try that plug, but maybe try to press menu will using youtube player and see if there is any option, or maybe try to press for exemple 3, 6, 9 if something happends.

slimard

Vu+ Newbie
I didn't try that plug, but maybe try to press menu will using youtube player and see if there is any option, or maybe try to press for exemple 3, 6, 9 if something happends.

Tried what you suggest but no luck. I would really appreciate if someone can test the youtube pluigin (MyTube) and let me know if you have the same issue