VU+ ZERO HDMI problem

Andris_Sh

Vu+ Newbie
Hello!

I got VU+ Zero to replace existing IPBox and get problem to connect my new Zero to A/V receiver Pioneer VSX-918. If Zero is connected to TV thru Pioneer, nothing happens - receiver display blinks couple of time when Zero starts up (like receiving signal from HDMI input) and as a result there is black screen on TV. If Zero is connected directly to TV then everything works. I try to connect without HDMI CEC plugin and with HDMI CEC plugin with different settings (HDMI inputs) - no result. Also try to change A/V settings in Zero - from 1080i to 1080p and different refresh rates - nothing. Try to replace default HDMI cable from Zero box to other high speed HDMI cable - nothing. If I replace Zero with IPBox (1:1) then I get picture on TV thru Pioneer. Does anybody had something like this or have ideas how to solve this problem?

Thanks!

P.S. Image - BlackHole 2.1.7, A/V receiver - Pioneer VSX-918, TV - Sony UHD

risting

Vu+ Newbie
Only way to fix with Kebidu 1080P HDMI to SCART Converter Video Audio Adapter i am using this adapter because my retardet sony tv all hdmi ports are dead and vu zero 4k no have av or scart port i tested many adapters on my zero hdmi to vga no works only works hdmi to scart or hdmi to av coverter, but better adapter is hdmi to scart , price of this adapter 8.05$ on aliexpress.com.