VUCC error help please

j4y4sha

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys, hoping for a bit of help, I'm trying to connect to my vu+ duo, been ok since I set it up months ago, but yesterday I got the message:

access violation at address 0052B14E in module 'VUCC exe' read of address 00000000 unable to connect to ip.

Has anyone come across this and been able to fix this, I have tried updating my VUCC but get the same message. I also tried same laptop and VUCC on father inlaws as I set his up and it connects fine.

Thanks guys and happy new year

mountsion

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys, hoping for a bit of help, I'm trying to connect to my vu+ duo, been ok since I set it up months ago, but yesterday I got the message:

access violation at address 0052B14E in module 'VUCC exe' read of address 00000000 unable to connect to ip.

Has anyone come across this and been able to fix this, I have tried updating my VUCC but get the same message. I also tried same laptop and VUCC on father inlaws as I set his up and it connects fine.

Thanks guys and happy new year

Check IP address

j4y4sha

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, thanks for your response. Confirmed the correct ip address, rebooted box, router, run as administrator, updated to newer version of VUCC, stuck now as don't know what else to try. Thanks

j4y4sha

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, turned off firewalls, double checked ip, removed old VUCC, reinstalled as per previous post, still getting the same message. Stb is hard wired and netbook is wifi. Thanks

Mick12334

If possible try a cable connection, just to see if it is a problem with your Wifi security settings.
Have you got another router, you can try?