What does ZAP mean and do ?

Rory Hogan

Vu+ Newbie
This might be the wrong place to ask this question but I've searched every forum and can not find the answer to this question. What does ZAP mean and do ? It shows up on different menus and I keep thinking it means "Delete".
I have a Vu Plus Duo.
Rory:shocked:

Tamaki

Administrator
This might be the wrong place to ask this question but I've searched every forum and can not find the answer to this question. What does ZAP mean and do ? It shows up on different menus and I keep thinking it means "Delete".
I have a Vu Plus Duo.
Rory:shocked:
Zap means change channel.
I don't know if you mean another king of ZAP :)

a911

The BH Lover
Zap=Recall (as on normal TV RC) last channel U watched!
&
Zap=Recall (when Using recording functions like ADD Timer @EPG channel list) the channel 2start recording on time specified!
There is a plugin can be used to show U all zapped( recalled ) channel , while STB is on during the day, and see what U'r kids had been watching...:chair:!

Rgdz
a911

Rory Hogan

Vu+ Newbie
Zap=Recall (as on normal TV RC) last channel U watched!
&
Zap=Recall (when Using recording functions like ADD Timer @EPG channel list) the channel 2start recording on time specified!
There is a plugin can be used to show U all zapped( recalled ) channel , while STB is on during the day, and see what U'r kids had been watching...:chair:!

Rgdz
a911

Thanks for your quick response. I thought it might mean delete, as I have lost channels on other types of boxes before.
Rory