What kind of USB pen drive the Vu+ Duo 2 supports?

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
I usually use usb pen drive which is smaller than 4GB for my Du2. However, the pen drive which is smaller 4GB becomes not popular in the market. What is the largest capacity of an usb pen drive the Vu+ Duo2 support?

nunigaia

I usually use usb pen drive which is smaller than 4GB for my Du2. However, the pen drive which is smaller 4GB becomes not popular in the market. What is the largest capacity of an usb pen drive the Vu+ Duo2 support?

You must have no problems with the memory size of the pen drive. I have 2 devices of 16GB and one of 32GB and no problem while using the devices.

Simple note: They are all USB 2.0 ;)

Cruzer_Blade.png

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
@nunigaia, thank for the additional information. The large USB 2 drive is much easy to buy. Have you tried any USB 3 drive? Usually, a higher version is down compatible to a lower version. I will buy a usb 2 drive first.

Best Regards

mysat-bs

nunigaia

@nunigaia, thank for the additional information. The large USB 2 drive is much easy to buy. Have you tried any USB 3 drive? Usually, a higher version is down compatible to a lower version. I will buy a usb 2 drive first.

Best Regards

mysat-bs

No, i've not tried. But it seems too, that some users have troubles with USB devices, and probably they are usb 3.0 devices.