what to buy, please help!

Jool

Vu+ Newbie
Hello everyone,

i want to buy a new box, and after a lot of search and reading i'm sure it will be a Vu+.

i'm currently using a dm800hd (clone,3-4 years old) and i was pretty happy with that, but now it's clearly becoming more and more obsolete.

i want to buy a genuine Vu+, my choice was between the brand new Solo SE and the older Solo2

this is what i'm looking for in my new box:

1. processing power for a smoother feeling when using the box. i read that both are equipped with the same dual core processor.
  2. i do not consider lack of HD on-board tray a problem
  3. this is the most important point: i need DVB-T (europe) tuner. if i understand well the only way to add DVB-T support to these decoders is by adding an USB tuner.i tried to add usb DVB-T to my dm800hd with two different tuners (hauppage win-nova-t and SKY italyDTT key which is a AverMedia A867) but both don't work with many channels (freeze).it's not a signal problem because all that channels works perfectly with the samsung tv onboard DVB-T tuner, also tried to connect them to a powered USB hub with no luck.
  4. twin DVB-S2 tuner is not a requirement
  5. finallly, duo2 is out of my pockets :(
I would like to buy a Solo SE, i know it's an entry level box but the price is really good (200€ against 300€), but i'm worried by the DTT support since it is a brand new box and may lack support for a while.

i'm here waiting for your advise

thanks

Michelangelo

jfim88

Vu+ Newbie
I have a Solo 2 buyed this month and im really happy! Is powerfull! Deco for years

Enviado desde mi Nexus 5 mediante Tapatalk