What Tuner setup works fine in Solo 2 ?

Ramon Ferrer

Vu+ Newbie
Hi. I installed my Vu + Solo2 with black hole 3.0.3. I have pointed the dish to Astra 19.2 with an LNB with 2 cable outputs that go down to the Vu+. I have achieved a signal level of 90%, but there are some channels that I can not see even though they give me high signals (+ 90%) and there are others that do look perfectly. There is something that does not go. Given that each tuner are fed by a single wire, could it be a problem of tuner setup ?
Does anyone who has this model tell me the tuner setup that works well?

Thanks

Mick12334

Which frequencies are you having problems with?
You can set the tuners up quite easily, tuner A, Config Mode - Simple, Mode, Single satellite Astra 1 19.2E, Tuner B Equal to Tuner A.
Try manually scanning in any missing channels:
Code:
https://www.lyngsat.com/Astra-1KR-1L-1M-1N.html

Tururu

BH Lover
As the companion says.
When lowering the 2 cables of the double LNB to the Astra to 19'2ºE, the 2 configurations are valid.

Here you do not comment, but I clarify.
The free/fta channel is "CANAL 24 HORAS", it is in 11627 V22000 5/6.
The channel "24 HORAS" that is in 11156 V 22000 5/6 is within the offer of Movistar. + And is not free/fta.
-------------
Como indica el compañero.
Al bajar los 2 cables del LNB doble al Astra a 19'2ºE, las 2 configuraciones son validas.

Aqui no lo comentas, pero lo aclaro.
El canal libre/gratis/fta es "CANAL 24 HORAS", esta en 11627 V22000 5/6.
El canal "24 HORAS" que esta en 11156 V 22000 5/6 esta dentro de la oferta de Movistar.+ y no es libre/grastis/fta.

Me gusta mas para ver los canales/I like more to see the channels:
Code:
http://www.flysat.com/astra19.php

Despues de los dias de vacaciones....
Recuerda las normas del foro, aqui solo ajustes de antena/LNB, verifica niveles con TVGA (GaliciaTV), Canal Sur A. (Andalucia), EuroSport 1 Deutschland y Sport1, todos canales libres/gratis.
---------
After the holidays ....
Remember the rules of the forum, here only antenna / LNB settings, check levels with TVGA (GaliciaTV), Canal Sur A. (Andalucia), EuroSport 1 Deutschland y Sport1, , All free/fta channels.