where is the ARMY serie skins ?

medmed

Vu+ User
hi for all and admin and other
in the server i don't have many good skins product by ARMY .
where is the ARMY serie skins please ?
this serie is number one 1° , Army you are artist (you are artist because your choise of color and design is butifull )

biscamax

BH Lover
I'm very glad some Army's skin are already online in BH server, I'm waiting for others skins made by Army be available for automatic download for our happyness.
Army, can we expect in next future "Army_Smoke_HD" skin for VuPlus?
I agree with you guys, Army is a splendid artist and we have to be very thankfull for his amazing work.

Mito

Administrator
I can't speak in name of Army, but I think he prefers to work on new projects rather to remake his old (excellent) works ;)

Army

Administrator
You must have patience, I have little time and I'm working on now for new default skin, I do not speak English and are difficult

Dovete avere pazienza ho poco tempo e sto lavorando ora per nuovi skin di default, non parlo inglese e sono in difficoltà

biscamax

BH Lover
You must have patience, I have little time and I'm working on now for new default skin, I do not speak English and are difficult
Ok Army, I understand that, and thank you for working in a new skin already, but please don't forget old skins like "Army_Pure_HD", "Army_WhiteB_HD ", ""Army_Oval_HD" (never placed), and if possible "Army_Smoke_HD" for VuPlus (a beautifull Army Skin, with nice black and red colours) in this case never adapted for this excellent box.
I'm anxiously waiting for your new skins too, I need your beautifull skins (like Matrix10 skins too), and I can say, all VuPlus community members are waiting your skins too.
Take your time but please come back with your amazing skins.
Don't worry about your english, we understand very well.
A hug for you my friend.