Which gadgets would you want to use through your Vu+?

Hi,

I'm a UX Designer of Marusys Europe and we are currently brainstorming about possible gadgets/products that our loyal Vu+ users (you guys!) might want to use as an addition to their Vu+ products. So please feel free to share your dreams with me, think big, thing smart home, what would you like to be possible?

I'm very excited to hear your ideas

nunigaia

Hi,

I'm a UX Designer of Marusys Europe and we are currently brainstorming about possible gadgets/products that our loyal Vu+ users (you guys!) might want to use as an addition to their Vu+ products. So please feel free to share your dreams with me, think big, thing smart home, what would you like to be possible?

I'm very excited to hear your ideas

Hi dear @Marusys UX Designer , can you kindly specify what you mean as " gadgets / products "?

Please give us some examples of it!

best regards
nunigaia

For instance, if your set-top box could connect with your thermostat you would be able to change temperature setting through your tv. Or if the Vu+ connects to an indoor air quality monitor you would be able to see measurement graphs on your tv. Or connect to a babyphone/babymonitor/security system to get notified when something is wrong - which you could normally miss if you are in the middle of a game. Or if from your tv you can switch of all lightning in the house when you want to start watching a movie. Through your set-up box your tv can become the interface for all sorts of smart/internet connected devices instead of just being the gateway for all media.