Why won't OpenBH passthrough Dolby Atmos or Dolby HD Master?

wedgehog

Vu+ Newbie
Why won't openbh passthrough Atmos? No Licence needed, no decoding needed, simply pass the full audio signal through to an external amp? I have tried everything I can think of but if I play a film with Atmos all I get is PCM Dolby 5.1 and DTS is fine

AlexWilMac

1) Again, as in your other post, I'd like to know: "simply pass the full audio signal through to an external amp?"
was it a question or an exclamation? They are two different things and the results may be confusing, sometimes.

2) How many threads are you opening for the same topic?
https://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/atmos-passthrough.40774/#post-268870

Are, at least, for both images or did you post the above one in the BH section although you have OBH?

wedgehog

Vu+ Newbie
They are not the same topic acording to your rules one is about BH and one is about openbh I saw you bitching to someone the other day for asking a question about openbh in the wrong forum and saying the post would have to be moved so lets have it one way or the other, an actual answer would be nice instead of the bitching mind.
The simply pass the audio through is obviously a statement and in England the question mark at the end makes it a question, it's sad that you have been at this solong you have become pedantic and bitter, how about actually helping?

Accully when i did read the first post of this thread i was thinking,, yes this i know so can surtenly help out.
But when i read your very rude answer to to Alex i say god luck with this ;)

You will never be helped by this kind of language my friend

a911

The BH Lover
They are not the same topic acording to your rules one is about BH and one is about openbh I saw you "XXXXX" the other day for asking a question about openbh in the wrong forum and saying the post would have to be moved so lets have it one way or the other, an actual answer would be nice "XXXXXX"
The simply pass the audio through is obviously a statement and in England the question mark at the end makes it a question, it's sad that you have been at this solong you have become " XXXXXXXX?

Usages of such language in our forum is not welcomed!

This is just a happy , not a JOB for us.
Please STOP.