Working 1 channel plugin

John Bailey

Vu+ User
Hi Yummer,
All working here as well.
Many thanks for your assistance with this and thank you for your assistance over the last Year(s).
I would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your family all the very best for the new year.
Please keep up the good work, it is very much appreciated.

Very Best Regards,
John

yummer

BH Lover
Hi Yummer,
All working here as well.
Many thanks for your assistance with this and thank you for your assistance over the last Year(s).
I would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your family all the very best for the new year.
Please keep up the good work, it is very much appreciated.

Very Best Regards,
John
Thank you... All credit goes to author not me though John m8... I've only found and shared... All the best buddy ;)

yummer

BH Lover
Its all to do with the proxy... I'm afraid it looks like we're on a losing battle with this unless you create your own private proxy and its a little beyond me as it probably is with most of us users with no programming experience

John Bailey

Vu+ User
Hi Yummer,
Thank you for your reply.
I have no idea what 'proxy' is and if it's to do with progrmming then that is completely beyond me.
We can only hope that the creator of this 'plugin' can work his magic again.
Regards,
John

jamieb81

Vu+ Newbie
First delete manually old plugin 1channel.

Copy folder "1channel" via FTP in:

usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions

Restart Enigma2

can someone try this for me please as havent got time atm

Hi, I'm in SPain, First addon I actually install on my box via FTP

used this file

works great, thanks alot

Wombat1968

Vu+ Newbie
I cannot get this to work. Followed all instructions to the letter but nothing is ever found. How do I add the urls in the urllist.txt file

yummer

BH Lover
Mate you need to set up your own private proxy and you need a decompiled py file so this no longer works if your in uk

vamas

Vu+ Newbie
Can someone pls let me know if I can get an updated plugin. I am outside the UK so no blockout.

thanks for any answer.

McrRed

Vu+ Newbie
This plugin still works. As far as I know if you're outside the UK then the versions towards the beginning of the thread before all the proxy discussions started should work (summer 2013 iirc)

vamas

Vu+ Newbie
@ McRed
Noted your answer but this thread starts as from 24 Nov 2013 or is there some other thread?