Xbmc problem

fesoj

Vu+ Newbie
Guys
I have the xbmc beta image installed on my duo2 with two tuners (sat and DT). I had installed the YouTube plugin and was working fine. Lately it has been working very erratically, most of the time hanging the receiver needing a restart.

I have also noticed another fault - my terrestrial tuner might be in conflict with the xbmc
When the xbmc was working I could not set up the tuner ( it hung the receiver)
When I managed to setup the tuner the xbmc stopped working

Anyone with the same problem ?
Thanks for any advice

fesoj

Vu+ Newbie
Hello again guys
With great sadness I had to revert back to the stable blackhole image - I was having more lock-ups than joy
Guys keep up the good work cause it is a beauty when it does work!
Thanks

Manny S

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Fesoj

There could be a problem with your download, I'd suggest re-download the Blackhole Image again...see if it works out for you :)

Once you flash it, then sort out your tuner configuration, once when its done then mount your hard drive to your image.

I think you must of forgot to mount your hard drive, thats where xbmc needs to rest on.

hope it all works out for you!

dufaure2

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

I have (i thinck) the same probleme. I have a vu+duo2 with xbmc beta 2. Just picture slide shows work fine.
It's impossible for me to exist correctly XBMC. I can't watch anythinck...

If you have a backup with DVB-s / DVB-t ... Thancks...
Bye

finov

Vu+ Newbie
In XBMC not playing music in MP3, can I play through Merlin Music Player on XBMC? Is it possible?

krasker

Vu+ Newbie
Hello,
I want to know how to have French language movies and activate video player on my VU + DUO2.
I also have problems with xbmc lancher, I have filing addons , but not the audio.
I am under blakhole 2.1.6.
Lionel3332,