You Tube & My Tube doesn't work

erisdoros

Vu+ Newbie
In my country You Tube is filtered . Before I could not update my OBH on the VU+Solo2 as well , but after I activated the OpenVPN it works. Still the You Tube & My Tube doesn't work. Anybody can help ? Thanx

nunigaia

In my country You Tube is filtered . Before I could not update my OBH on the VU+Solo2 as well , but after I activated the OpenVPN it works. Still the You Tube & My Tube doesn't work. Anybody can help ? Thanx

Afaik, YoutubeTV and Hbbtv don´t work in Open Blackhole images. To have acess to Youtube, and this was answered yet severall times, you can use this plugin that you can download from this link:

-> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/youtube-for-open-blackhole-0-1.24140/

best regards
nunigaia

erisdoros

Vu+ Newbie
hi, thank you for your help. After I install the IPK I had to remove "my tube" to run the "you tube" plugin. In this plugin every thing works fine, but when you chose a video to play after about a few minutes I get this error message " There was an error extracting video url [Error 128] network is unreachable"

nunigaia

hi, thank you for your help. After I install the IPK I had to remove "my tube" to run the "you tube" plugin. In this plugin every thing works fine, but when you chose a video to play after about a few minutes I get this error message " There was an error extracting video url [Error 128] network is unreachable"

There is a newer version from 15/11/2015. If you haven't, upgrade it. And test.

Last edited:

erisdoros

Vu+ Newbie
As you said, I downloaded and installed the latest ( enigma2-plugin-extensions-youtube_h1+git242+cf482ec-r0_all.ipk ). Still get the same message " There was an error extracting video url [Error 128] network is unreachable" .

nunigaia

As you said, I downloaded and installed the latest ( enigma2-plugin-extensions-youtube_h1+git242+cf482ec-r0_all.ipk ). Still get the same message " There was an error extracting video url [Error 128] network is unreachable" .

Could you point me the video ... to see if it is broken ...