Zap channels w/o using EPG screen

Dear all,

I would like to know how to map my Vu+ remote and my TV remote (which I have configured with HDMI-CEC) in order to scroll channels using the Channel + - or P + - buttons without having the EPG screen opened. I am fine to have the EPG screen opened when I use direction buttons, but not with the other ones.

Thanks!!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Mick12334

Are you using Black Hole, or Open Black Hole?
By EPG screen do you mean the infobar, showing now, and next?
You have the option, in the menu, to set the infobar timeout to 0, which will stop it showing, I have it set to 1 second.

Hi, I have Black Hole. No, I do not mean the info bar, but really the list of all channels with the small screen of the current channel on the right. I would like to see it only if I use the arrows and not when I use the channel + and - buttons, because in that case it is obvious that I want to scroll channels one by one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mick12334

In Open Black Hole the P+, and P-, buttons change the chanels, only the up/down arrow keys bring up the channel list.
I switched to Open Black Hole, some time ago, mainly for Kodi, but didn't tend to use the P+/P- buttons, instead I used the arrow buttons, < >, at the bottom of the remote, to zap back/forwards, between the channel I had already viewed.

Mick12334

In Black Hole you stick to the centre left/right arrow buttons, for channel up/down, and use the bottom < > arrow buttons to browse back/forwards through recently viewed channels, I think it stores upto 20 channels.

AlexWilMac

Under BH you need to replace the file
keymap.xml
with the one I'll attached (zipped, because it's not possible to attach the unzipped file).
Put it in
/usr/share/enigma2
and remember to replace it also after every major updates because they restore the original file.

Attachments

• keymap.xml.zip
    3.1 KB · Views: 22