Audio Issue

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
I recently face some audio issues when I play HD streams which are provided by IPTVlistupdater. My VU+ Duo2 was running BH 2.0.9.1 and now it runs BH2.10.0 The issues are still there.

The problems happens for almost every HD stream in some collections of the list, (I can provider the stream-links if you needed), the picture quality is good but no audio.

One of expert has checked the issue and the test results seem shown the VU+ system's issue. I believe that the issue may related to BH or/and VU+ driver. it would be very appreciated if any expert could have a look at this issues.

Thanks in advance

Ev0

Admin
If it's a driver issue, then nothing BH team can do about it, you need to contact Vu+ directly to get them to fix the problem.

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
Thank you very much for your reply. I have written to VU+ , but no reply and I updated to the latest driver, it does not resolve this issue. There are many audio issues resolved from the latest BH, but the issue I reported is still there. I am not sure whether VU+ has received my report. I just wish any one may report Vu+ by a different channel.