audio issues using av reciever

yummer

BH Lover
Does any else experience a total loss of audio when switching from HD channels (Dolby) to SD channels (mpeg) on latest image? Is it something to do with a bug in the latest vu+ drivers? I think its something to do with the pcm multichannel settings. I only lose sound on the SD channels but when I flick pcm multichannel setting in BH av settings ( I can set it on or off) the sound returns on that channel on either setting up until the point where I change channel and have to do the same again if its an SD channel. Is there any fix on this yet? (All HD channels audio is perfect)
Maybe in latest vu+ drivers?

Never had any problems on previous BH images

yummer

BH Lover
So its not just me then? It works as soon as I toggle the pcm on/off but that's a pain... You have the same?

Nitemare

Vu+ User
Yes ... but then goes off again ... 2.0.9 doesn't suffer with this but 2.0.9.1 does with the PCM multi channel option added to AV settings!!!

yummer

BH Lover
I've only just noticed as usually I'm watching HD channels but you know what its like when the Mrs starts complaining that theres no sound on her programmes!!!! Haha. Right so its a known about issue so I may just downgrade till we have a fix. Thanks for feedback guys.

(I was kinda hoping it was receiver issue as I could have had an excuse to invest in some new tech haha ;))

Nitemare

Vu+ User
Its very annoying ... first time any issues with any BH upgrade ... hopefully they'll crack it ...

Yes 2.0.9 working fine for me ....

yummer

BH Lover
Its very annoying ... first time any issues with any BH upgrade ... hopefully they'll crack it ...

Yes 2.0.9 working fine for me ....
They're usually quick to jump on issues like this at vu+. And the BH coders are fast at getting out new updates to us in the image

Nitemare

Vu+ User
Yes I agree they are usually quick ... though this issue has continued for quite a while now ... must be more difficult to overcome than other issues???

roddiss

BH Lover
I often get white noise with DD on mkv. Have to use downmix, annoying. A restart fixes it,but it always comes back after some time.

Nitemare

Vu+ User
Sounds promising cyborgpunte ... i'll await your further tests prior to trying 2.0.9.1 again .....

thanks ... :)

kakultube

Vu+ Newbie
update driver
Fix multichannel audio problem (solo2, duo2)
I Test It its working 100% fine for me ...
Just Replace That drivers with Old One

Attachments

• extra.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 13

cyborgpunte

Vu+ User
be ware you are pointing out 2 pcs STB but only attaching driver for one of them.

and yes a little more testing here and I can't reproduce it yet .....
(that goes for both models)

kakultube

Vu+ Newbie
be ware you are pointing out 2 pcs STB but only attaching driver for one of them.

and yes a little more testing here and I can't reproduce it yet .....
(that goes for both models)
That Drivers is from VU Team what they Mention There is like that...But What I Post Here Its Only for VU Duo2