Auto Subtitles

legau

Vu+ Newbie
Hello Team BH ;-)

I am looking for a plugin or option to select my subtitles automatically when playing a video. I use EMC and I am really happy with it. Subtitles are working perfectly but I still have to select them manually with yellow button.

I have a dreambox with OpenPLI and it works automatically on it.

Any Idea on how to obtain this behaviour on my duo2?

Regs,
Legau

nunigaia

Hello Team BH ;-)

I am looking for a plugin or option to select my subtitles automatically when playing a video. I use EMC and I am really happy with it. Subtitles are working perfectly but I still have to select them manually with yellow button.

I have a dreambox with OpenPLI and it works automatically on it.

Any Idea on how to obtain this behaviour on my duo2?

Regs,
Legau

Install Mediaplayer2 ( that includes too, Subssuport ), it will play your subtitles automatically!

You can find it here --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/boa...mediaplayer2-as-default-player-on-xbmc.23381/

Install it on following the guide ( The latest version )

best regards
nunigaia

legau

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks nunigaia, i've installed the media player 2 with subssupport but it doesn't play subtitles automatically.
Do I have to configure something special ?

nunigaia

Thanks nunigaia, i've installed the media player 2 with subssupport but it doesn't play subtitles automatically.
Do I have to configure something special ?

Changing your subsupport settings ... may do the job ...
Go to plugins ... drop down until you get subsupport plugins ... and adjust it!

best regards
nunigaia

Note: Remember that the subtitles must have the same name of the movie, see example:

Name of the movie:

monuments men.mkv

Name o subtitles file:

monuments men.srt

nunigaia

i tested all the options, none of them work.
Any idea ?

I´ve Open Blackhole ( Flash ) ... Blackhole 2.1.7 ( Open Multiboot ) --> On both images Subtitles are displaying automatically.

Even on Openpli 4.0 on Open Multiboot ... it works flawlessly!

best regards
nunigaia

legau

Vu+ Newbie
Even for .MKV integrated subtitles ?

Would you mind to list all the plugins you are using ?

Thanks for your help

legau

Vu+ Newbie
well i don't understand then. I just reinstalled everything (tried with Open Black Hole and Latest black hole), I still have to manually open subtitles with yellow button.

I tried .MKV files with integrated subtitles, i tried separated subtitles with same name as the media file, different kind of media, nothing works

:(

nunigaia

well i don't understand then. I just reinstalled everything (tried with Open Black Hole and Latest black hole), I still have to manually open subtitles with yellow button.

I tried .MKV files with integrated subtitles, i tried separated subtitles with same name as the media file, different kind of media, nothing works

:(

I don´t understand at all too ... why?

Press yellow button on Mediplayer2 ... doesn´t open subtitles menu, but only audio controls!

See the controls:

Controls Mediaplayer2
  • ZOOM/5 - change aspect ratio
  • RIGHT/LEFT - increase/decrease subtitles delay
  • INFO(I) - when pressed in file/play list, it shows info in CSFD plugin
  • SUBTITLES/TEXT - shows subtitles menu
  • TV - refreshes subtitles position, in MP2 0.59 shows subtitles status
  • 0 - mark position
  • NEXT(>) - go to next mark if available/go to next item in playlist
  • PREVIOUS(<) - go to previous mark if available/go to previous item in playlist

best regards
nunigaia

saxog

Vu+ Newbie
Is it not possible to display .srt subtitles alone with BH 2.1.7, i.e. without having installed mediaplayer2 ?
Thanks!

nunigaia

Is it not possible to display .srt subtitles alone with BH 2.1.7, i.e. without having installed mediaplayer2 ?
Thanks!

Of course it is possible.

name_of_the_movie.ext ( where the <ext >is for ex: <avi> or <mp4> or <mkv> ...

name_of_the_movie.srt

This must match the criteria and Enhanced Movie Center or Mediaplayer will handle your subtitles.

The name of the movie must match the name of subtitles. ( Only the extension is different ).

best regards
nunigaia

saxog

Vu+ Newbie
Sorry, but I dont get the subtitles to the screen.

Have only BH217 installed, no other plugins, .avi and .srt files with same name, placed both un pendrive in same directory.

No subtitles on screen when they sould appear at that scene.

Any hints to make it working? Preferible without Plugins?

Thanks!

nunigaia

Sorry, but I dont get the subtitles to the screen.

Have only BH217 installed, no other plugins, .avi and .srt files with same name, placed both un pendrive in same directory.

No subtitles on screen when they sould appear at that scene.

Any hints to make it working? Preferible without Plugins?

Thanks!

If you use Mediaplayer2 or Enhanced Movie Center you can set it to load subtitles automaticaly. For Mediaplayer embedded ( the classic enigma2 Mediaplayer ), when playing a movie press Yellow to acess subtitles context menu and apply it.

best regards
nunigaia