autobouquets

nicoj24

Vu+ Newbie
Hi I ran autobouquets to try and get all hd channels first in my list like BBC one hd the BBC two hd then itv hd etc but instead it put BBC alba at 101 then left BBC two sd but all others were ok ran it a few times still the same.can anyone help or advise.
Cheers Nick

yummer

BH Lover
In the config change setup mode to expert. Go to providers go right to bottom and change the swap channels to yes. The HD channels will only be swapped in the 'all channels' bouquet m8.

fizzz33

Vu+ Newbie
It does the same when I update the channels. You have to press the menu button when looking at the bouquet and enable move mode. Then you can highlight the channel you want to move like BBC 1 HD (which would be for your area) and then you can move it to number 1. I usually do this for the HD channels I need at the 1 2 3 4 5 6 and so on positions and move BBC Allba to where BBC 1 was. I find the Sly numbering setup awkward to use. Only takes a few minits to sort it out. From the menu you can also get rid of the bouquet headings that appear at the top of the channel list. Hope this helps. You can also get rid of the sly numbering by deleteing the sly bouquet and then it goes to 1 2 3 4 5 6 etc.

Duoduo

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys, please can someone help me, I am on BH 2.0.5 and want a bouquet to mirror the sly channel numbers for example 103 is itv.

Thank you for any help

Duoduo

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you worked a treat and also brought EPG back by using the EPG button, puzzled me fore hours last night how to do this lol..

Duoduo

Vu+ Newbie
Do you happen to know how to bring up programme info by pressing the info button twice or is that skin specific? I was using Army Bluemood skin on Vix previously and havent seen it in the addons so not sure if the skin is compatible with BH

yummer

BH Lover
If you press the help button on remote whilst viewing channel it will give you a description of what each button does