AutoBouquetsMaker OE-Alliance

in your providers list there is a option there to set HD Swap. ( i'm at work at the moment so cant really go into too much detail ) i'll post some screen shots later.

Aindriú

Vu+ Newbie
I have got this working fine on the latest release although - as has already been mentioned - it misses out Channel 5. You have to check the FTA bouquet option and it then places Channel 5 in there. A bit of sa pain as I watch it a lot. I got over the problem by creating my own bouquet of Top Channels that we regularly watch and added all our favourites in to there.

yummer

BH Lover
I get channel 5 in the entertainment bouquet OK on mine. In the providers section I select generate FTA bouquet to "no"

I have got this working fine on the latest release although - as has already been mentioned - it misses out Channel 5. You have to check the FTA bouquet option and it then places Channel 5 in there. A bit of sa pain as I watch it a lot. I got over the problem by creating my own bouquet of Top Channels that we regularly watch and added all our favourites in to there.

to fully populate a sky uk bouquet you must have your region data set for both sky and freesat, with both selected it will pull in all sky uk channels just fine, if you also want the irish channels for example setanta sports then also select a irish region.

i'm working on a ABM tutorial now that will explain my own setup.

yummer

BH Lover
@phoenix hi mate did you get chance to make this quick tutorial m8. Mine scans OK showing all channels populated free sat and sly. My trouble comes now that bbc1 is not on 101 but on 1. In my skin display I can see it says channel 101 above my picon. But using remote channel 101 actually takes me to channel 207 itv2? Its like all the separators above are being ignored.

@phoenix hi mate did you get chance to make this quick tutorial m8. Mine scans OK showing all channels populated free sat and sly. My trouble comes now that bbc1 is not on 101 but on 1. In my skin display I can see it says channel 101 above my picon. But using remote channel 101 actually takes me to channel 207 itv2? Its like all the separators above are being ignored.

sorry, i have just been so busy lately i have not gotten around to it, if i do manage to find the time i'll write one up.

jimbo2013

Vu+ Newbie
Hello. I am rather lost. I have Autobouquets on my Enigma 2 4D image on a Twin OE. How do I install this Autobouquets maker on it? Also, I know of some regions missing. How can I amend the data to add therse? I do have the info needed.

Also, into which folder does it go?

And, can I send the info captured in this back to my computer so I can read the PID analysis? Or would I need a USB tuner to do that?

yummer

BH Lover
Hi!
Is this plugin is still compatible, because I can not find it in the BH server
thank you
Its not on BH server. It is compatible on 2.0.3. You have to ftp to box and manually install. Have a look at earlier posts m8

Check out my post #78 on what I did

boyofford

Vu+ User

I had/have similar problem.

In the past I'm pretty sure I fixed by using dreamboxedit, downloaded bouquets from box and it automatically fixed errors, then uploaded back to box.

Can't get dreamboxedit to download the bouquets at the moment though:(
Seems services file and others are not in correct folder for some reason!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

yummer

BH Lover
I had/have similar problem.

In the past I'm pretty sure I fixed by using dreamboxedit, downloaded bouquets from box and it automatically fixed errors, then uploaded back to box.

Can't get dreamboxedit to download the bouquets at the moment though:(
Seems services file and others are not in correct folder for some reason!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2
Cheers mate... I'll have a go when I get chance. I have a feeling they'll be in another location like yours then ;)

boyofford

Vu+ User
Got is working right.

Used dreamboxedit to download bouquets to folder on PC..... which fails but gets most of required files.

Then used fillezilla to transfer services , timezone.xml, terrestrial.xml and satelites.xml from the /etc/ folder on box to the folder created on PC.
(Don't know why they are in the /etc/ folder and not /etc/enigma folder)

Then open the folder with dreamboxedit, this shows errors but does open,
then save and reopen, and I think save again and all seems to be fixed!

Then just use dreamboxedit to send the files back to the VU+ box and restart, fingers crossed all is now as it should be! worked for me.