BackUpIMG01_VUsolo_HDD_bh.tgz

Armageddon

BH Lover
If I use this file (BackUpIMG01_VUsolo_HDD_bh.tgz) it does not work on Solo. But the file (BackUpIMG01_VUDuo_HDD_bh.tgz) works fine. Only need to change folder name to media/hdd/vuplus/solo/ instead of the created tree media/hdd/vuplus/duo/. Could it be fixed?
Also I have a request for something like BackUpIMG01_VUsolo_NET_bh.tgz (/media/net/solo and duo), could that be possible or even better to have an dialog frame that you choose location for the backup files?
Regards, and thanks for a brilliant image!

Tamaki

Administrator
If I use this file (BackUpIMG01_VUsolo_HDD_bh.tgz) it does not work on Solo. But the file (BackUpIMG01_VUDuo_HDD_bh.tgz) works fine. Only need to change folder name to media/hdd/vuplus/solo/ instead of the created tree media/hdd/vuplus/duo/. Could it be fixed?
Also I have a request for something like BackUpIMG01_VUsolo_NET_bh.tgz (/media/net/solo and duo), could that be possible or even better to have an dialog frame that you choose location for the backup files?
Regards, and thanks for a brilliant image!
I've just tried it and it is working fine.
You need to have your hdd mounted in /media/hdd to make it work.

Armageddon

BH Lover
I've just tried it and it is working fine.
You need to have your hdd mounted in /media/hdd to make it work.

OK, but could it be possible to make something like BackUpIMG01_VUsolo_NET_bh.tgz (/media/net/solo and duo), could that be possible or even better to have an dialog frame that you choose location for the backup files?

Tamaki

Administrator
OK, but could it be possible to make something like BackUpIMG01_VUsolo_NET_bh.tgz (/media/net/solo and duo), could that be possible or even better to have an dialog frame that you choose location for the backup files?
Sure it is possible, you need to modify the script.
When i have time, i'll try to give it a look.