bh 2.01 how install picons please i want to install via ftp or usb

Alex0202

Vu+ Newbie
Yeah, but my flash has only 10MB free, but if i download picons to /usb/picon my space get lower depends on the size of picons i download. Therefore t the space of the usb-universe won't used, but why?

If you`ve used the usb format wizard and after that mounted the usb stick as universe correctly your flash is as big as your usb stick.

Alex0202

Vu+ Newbie
Yes it is correctly installed but i'm using DCC_E2 to see my space and this shows me that my root space has only 10mb left. And the universe-space do not get bigger if i download picons from feed.

Is it possible that the DCC_E2 shows it "wrong" and so i can ignore the root space in DCC_E2?
On Vti+Image i used FlashExpander and there the root space was "fixed" and dosen't get lower if i installed something.

Alex0202

Vu+ Newbie
Oh thx for this :) Now i can see it on the receiver directly :D

There it is correct. Ok, then i will try to download more picons

Thanks for your help :)

valb

Vu+ Newbie
I have downloaded the 28.2E picons to my Solo2 and see that part of the file names is 11A0000 yet a random check of about a dozen channels shows a service code where a part of it is 11C0000. Do I have to rename the picons manually or is there another way of getting the picons to match the channels?