Black Hole 2.0.0 doesn't refresh epg on VU+Duo

Wait a second,
first screenshot is from BH Epg (menu > epg panel - default skin) and has nothing to do with cross epg plugin;
the original one referring to cross epg providers selection menu I have already attached. Obviously with default skin.

Attachments

• cross_epg_providers.jpg
    cross_epg_providers.jpg
    455.9 KB · Views: 35
Wait a second,
first screenshot is from BH Epg (menu > epg panel - default skin) and has nothing to do with cross epg plugin;
the original one referring to cross epg providers selection menu I have already attached. Obviously with default skin.
And my settings for bh built-in epg (menu > Epg Panel) attached as well...

...@a911 am I missing something???...

Attachments

• bh_epg.jpg
    bh_epg.jpg
    590.3 KB · Views: 28

luismgh

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks to all! I will try the clues posted and as soon as possible i will give feedback.

Regards from Portugal

Dr.No.pt

Vu+ Newbie
Hello everyone,

I'm having problems with my default EPG plugin in the latest Blackhole 2.06 Rev. C.
It's not updating for some channels.
Sport TV 1 HD on MEO/ZON 30ºW is one of them. It only shows me the current program + next.
Should i use another EPG ? Like CrossEPG ?
Where can i find it ? I've browsed the available plugin list in the receiver but the plugin is not available.

Thank you. :)

yummer

BH Lover
Hello everyone,

I'm having problems with my default EPG plugin in the latest Blackhole 2.06 Rev. C.
It's not updating for some channels.
Sport TV 1 HD on MEO/ZON 30ºW is one of them. It only shows me the current program + next.
Should i use another EPG ? Like CrossEPG ?
Where can i find it ? I've browsed the available plugin list in the receiver but the plugin is not available.

Thank you. :)
Cross EPG is built in to the image. Have a look through main menu.

Dr.No.pt

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you yummer and a911 :)

Just another thing. I should disable the one i mentioned if using this CrossEPG, right ?

Thanks. :yes:

yummer

BH Lover
Thank you yummer and a911 :)

Just another thing. I should disable the one i mentioned if using this CrossEPG, right ?

Thanks. :yes:
You can do if you wish... I never use anything other than crossepg. I don't think you have to disable it though as you can use both. Personal preference I guess.

Dr.No.pt

Vu+ Newbie
It's working but i have the same problem as with default EPG. Some channels don't show EPG info.
PT provider ZON changed frequencies on some channels and the new ones don't have EPG info. Guess someone at rytec have to copy paste old channel info into new frequencies.

Thank you yummer once again. :notworthy: