Black Hole 3.0.3.D Kodi Vu+ Duo2

cosy

Vu+ Newbie
I really need help with BH images, every time I try one I cant get my WLAN to work.( I have no problems with other images other than BH). My router has small and big or characters in the password.
can someone using such router help me about this please?
Thank you

saeed.agha

Vu+ Newbie
If doing a 2nd online update does not fix the openwebif issue, then you can try this in telnet:
Code:
opkg install python-ipaddress

If it still does not work, then yes reflash and next time wait until we announce there is an update ;)
Hi
telnet works for me .
thanks a lot for your rapid response .
I like BH very mouch .
thanks again .

Lexy007

Vu+ Newbie
Hello gents and ladies! pls help me out here I updated image on my Vu+Duo2 box last night after that I downloaded blue sky skin after I enabled this the box refused to load.

Please help me to get this box up and running, I tried to flash the box with USB method but no joy.

Thank in advance.

nunigaia

Hello gents and ladies! pls help me out here I updated image on my Vu+Duo2 box last night after that I downloaded blue sky skin after I enabled this the box refused to load.

Please help me to get this box up and running, I tried to flash the box with USB method but no joy.

Thank in advance.

Ftp to your STB, by using an FTP tool:

• Dcc
  • Vucc
  • WinScp
  • Filezilla
or any FTP tool.

Navigate to:

Code:
/usr/share/enigma2/

1. Delete the folder related to the skin name.
  2. Restart enigma2

You can do the 2. step by using telnet:

Code:
killall -9 enigma2

best regards
nunigaia

AlexWilMac

Yes, yura21, but the best way to solve issues, in ICT, is starting from the simplest things.
And Lexy007 clearly said: "I downloaded blue sky skin after I enabled this the box refused to load".
So the first thing to try is deleting the skin folder via FTP.
Then, is right that was strange the failed attempt to flash the box but we cannot know if the user made some mistakes. It's better to stick to the essential facts.

Lexy007

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you, everyone, for your suggestions, I've deleted the skin via FTP and rebooted the box. But the box got stuck at Openvix please wait, that's what I've beeing get since I enabled the blue HD skin.

Please, help me!!!!

Thanks for all your contributions.

nunigaia

Thank you, everyone, for your suggestions, I've deleted the skin via FTP and rebooted the box. But the box got stuck at Openvix please wait, that's what I've beeing get since I enabled the blue HD skin.

Please, help me!!!!

Thanks for all your contributions.

Now you have a different problem. We don´t give support to other images rather than BlackHole 3.0.3 images or Open BlackHole.

You can do two things.

1. Ask for support at Vix Board.
  2. Install a BlackHole or Open BlackHole image:
For 2. point:

best regards
nunigaia

Lexy007

Vu+ Newbie
@ Nunigaia, thank you for your advice. please how can I get Black-hole install via FTP?
Thank you for your support.

AlexWilMac

@ Nunigaia, thank you for your advice. please how can I get Black-hole install via FTP?
Thank you for your support.

Not by FTP. You have to prepare a pendrive with the specific image for your box, unzipping it. You'll find every images in the home page of this forum.
You'll also find the guides to do that as I suppose you've never flashed any images before.

Lexy007

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you, Alexwilmac

I've managed to flash the box working now but I will like to get the black-hole installed on my box.

Lexy007

Vu+ Newbie
What do you mean? Have you flashed today your box with BH?
I flashed the box with vuplus-image-vuduo2-20170224161746_usb
Now I need to configure the box with the latest plugins for the sky and Virgin channels I got the dual card installed on my box.

I also need the method to get the ***** install on the box. Thank you for your swift response.