Black Hole Vu+ Duo 1.7.4 Parallel Universes

rayda

Vu+ Newbie
THANK YOU TEAM BLACKHOLE
YOU ARE THE BEST
EVERY TIME WE MAKE YOU DREAM WITH YOUR EXCELLENT WORK

bluechris

Vu+ Newbie
We know if the Gradiend HD will be converted? i speak for the old Gradiend.. I just can use that all the new skins in double ok show the ecm infos and the rest infos in a new top bar....

Javi5555

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks again!
I have a problem. When I install multiquick button, I can´t select Parallel Universes with the red button. I assigned "Subservice Selection" to red button, but do it nothing.

Any suggestion?

Ev0

Admin
Thanks again!
I have a problem. When I install multiquick button, I can´t select Parallel Universes with the red button. I assigned "Subservice Selection" to red button, but do it nothing.

Any suggestion?
You need to remove multi-quick button if you want to use Parallel Universes.

If you look in the Uno thread, you will find the removal instruction and the original keymap that you will need to replace.

Matrix10

Administrator
All skins online you can download from image server.

Skins EclipseHD BH 1.7.4 (Black Hole E2)
Skins EclipseHD S BH 1.7.4 (Black Hole E2)
Skins EclipseHD R BH 1.7.4 (Black Hole E2)
Skins EclipseHD E BH 1.7.4 (Black Hole E2)
Skins EclipseHD B BH 1.7.4 (Black Hole E2)
Skins EclipseHD SR BH 1.7.4 (Black Hole E2)
Skins EclipseHD SB BH 1.7.4 (Black Hole E2)
Skins EclipseHD SE BH 1.7.4 (Black Hole E2)

Ev0

Admin
Sound works Nova hd to dm800se

I said you sound does not work on all images New vu+duo

Since the issuance of kernel 3.2
Became the sound doesn't work

I can not tell you how to fix YOUR sound problems, as I would then have to ban myself.

Please use google.

enrico001uk

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for skins matrix!
Im having a little trouble with the 2x ok osd epg info

It appears for 1 second and goes black like it is been over written by the now and next but appearing as black is there a way to to disable now and next info from been downloaded from the transponder??

Thanks

Matrix10

Administrator
Thanks for skins matrix!
Im having a little trouble with the 2x ok osd epg info

It appears for 1 second and goes black like it is been over written by the now and next but appearing as black is there a way to to disable now and next info from been downloaded from the transponder??

Thanks

I think you cannot disable now and next info from been downloaded from the transponder??

You probably using SKY UK EPG ?
Try to download EPG for SKY UK with CrossEPG
The problem is that SKY UK EPG does not use the same EPG text format from the transponder
as SKY ITA, Gemini ,C+ Nederlands etc.

Otherwise I'll have to make another version specifically for SKY UK EPG transponder
But first try to download EPG for SKY UK with CrossEPG
Tell me if it goes or not.

SatDreamer

Vu+ User
Thanks! Haven't still downloaded it, but can you tell me if the "Stream" button on the 'playing now' channel is back in the web-interface? It's the only thing I didn't like in the latest updates (openwebif?).