Black Hole Vu+ Duo2 2.0.9

kapadia

Vu+ Newbie
thanks its good work but how I suppose to home share in this image I used to do in b.h 2.0.4 I don't know how I done but my media server I was excessing from my vu+duo2 but I cant excess my media server now if any body now pls help thanks

GSp

Vu+ User
Hello,
I would like to try to help you, unfortuanetly I do not understand what you mean .... could you please try to re-phrase and provide more details about your environnement/settings ?

andreas1911cy

Vu+ Newbie
I have BlackHole 2.09 in my machine.
It looks really Great!
I want to install ****** and ***** on it but i really don't have an idea how to do that guys... :(
Also anyone knows where exactly do i have to put the BISS KEYS?

I will be so happy if you help me step by step what i have to do.

Thanks in advance!

Mito

Administrator
I have BlackHole 2.09 in my machine.
It looks really Great!
I want to install ****** and ***** on it but i really don't have an idea how to do that guys... :(
Also anyone knows where exactly do i have to put the BISS ****?

I will be so happy if you help me step by step what i have to do.

Thanks in advance!
You are banned for a week!

tango110

Vu+ User
HBBTV not working perfect because when you use HBBTV in denmark on your duo2 when you see a program an animation in the middle of the screen tell you that you can stop the program you look at by pressing the OK button , and you see that animation on all the program you wnat to wiev on HBBTV but you i dont have the problem on my solo2 Works perfect, i have being trying a new clean installation on my duo2 it wont help but if i install version 2.0.8 it Works perfect but with version 2.0.9 = not working so good = animation all time if you see a program on HBBTV, anyway to make it Work ? and by the way i have version 2.0.9 on my solo2 and HBBTV Works great there.

lefjomp

Vu+ Newbie
i tried blackhole systemupdate now, and it downloaded alot of updates, is that correct, is there a new update?
or did i do something wrong?

HarriSat

Vu+ Newbie
HI, I want to install blackhole this weekend on my vu+duo2. Should I wait for the package of 2.0.9.1 or install 2.0.9 and look how to do the update?

Mito

Administrator
HI, I want to install blackhole this weekend on my vu+duo2. Should I wait for the package of 2.0.9.1 or install 2.0.9 and look how to do the update?
First install the 2.0.9 version, then update online to 2.0.9.1 version.

norico

Vu+ Newbie
Hi.
Just got my new VU+ Duo2 and installed Blackhole 2.0.9 image. Everything is working fine, except My Tube player, youtube videos are displayed without sound. Is there any way to fix it?

norico

Vu+ Newbie
Problem solved with 2.0.9.1 version. But it is possible to fix latvian language letters in EPG? Some of them are incorrect since earely BlackHole versions.