Black Hole Vu+ Duo2 2.1.0

el marciano

Vu+ Newbie
gracias,por lo que veo aun sige el problema con el dolby digital.el sonido se corta y hace chasquidos tengo ese problema desde la black hold 1.4 e ido actualisando cada version pero sigue igual.

thanks, so I see the problem even sige digital.El with dolby sound cuts out and makes clicks have that problem since the black and gone hold 1.4 updating each version but still the same.

Bosco

Vu+ Newbie
Yes. There is a problem with channels having dd+, after 5 minutes or so watching one of those with downmix off, micro cuts start to appear and the only solution is reboot.
I have reported this to vu several times but no answer

Bosco

Vu+ Newbie
Yesterday I had a different behaviour with this issue, instead of microcuts, after 20mins watching a channel with DD+ (downmix off), the sound went OFF and I had to zap to recover it.

Lincsat

Vu+ User
I have tried to load another skin from the plugins and have downloaded a few but none appear in the Skin selection, just default. Are other skins compatible, is this a bug or just a problem at my end?

Skins are now downloading and loading properly, guess it was a problem server side - thanks for the fix :)

el marciano

Vu+ Newbie
yo tengo el mismo problema con el audio tambien se corta el sonido y solo regresa si cambias de canal.

I have the same problem with the audio sound is too short and only returns if you change channel.

saeed.agha

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
how can I backup all setting such as ( motor , plugin , setting and .... ) and upgrade my duo2 to newer BH V 2.1.0 ?
THANKS .

tango110

Vu+ User
HBBTV does not Work i have aktivated in blackhole speed but when i go back Again to speed up it is deaktivated what is wrong my daddy has same problem with his duo 1 so i have to revert to 209 where it was working very fine

paolino

Vu+ User+++
HBBTV does not Work i have aktivated in blackhole speed but when i go back Again to speed up it is deaktivated what is wrong my daddy has same problem with his duo 1 so i have to revert to 209 where it was working very fine
You have to push red button in Speed up panel after enabling Opera and HbbTV

tango110

Vu+ User
and this is excaly what i do does not help just renber with image 209.1 no problems at all.
rember i know the red buttton but even minidlna it wont rember it no probs with old image

Last edited:

tango110

Vu+ User
also a new failure the sound has stoppet and this is not my amplifier this has being check also with new hdmi cable i hate this image-