Black Hole Vu+ Solo 1.7.8

mediaguard

Vu+ Newbie
Hello
thanks for this great image
I have a problem using this image on my vu+solo, I flashed it it works great but randomly it's getting very slow, zapping or changing the channels using the channel list is very sluggish, so I wonder where the problem could be, I tried to analyse using telnet the top command shows enigma2 process eating like 80% of memory and cpu, please note that I have no plugins or something installed from the panel, just the image from scratch.
also I noticed that the device manager gives a green screen when I attach a usb device ( I tried several ones that works in other boxes).
any help appreciated
thanks

a911

The BH Lover
Hello
thanks for this great image
I have a problem using this image on my vu+solo, I flashed it it works great but randomly it's getting very slow, zapping or changing the channels using the channel list is very sluggish, so I wonder where the problem could be, I tried to analyse using telnet the top command shows enigma2 process eating like 80% of memory and cpu, please note that I have no plugins or something installed from the panel, just the image from scratch.
also I noticed that the device manager gives a green screen when I attach a usb device ( I tried several ones that works in other boxes).
any help appreciated
thanks

Try a new USB,,,(generic brand),,,then U can make a swap file to ease the memory accumulation (RAM)!

reza8313003

Vu+ Newbie
hi
my box after install the image 1.7.8 do not work with positioner
i install 1.7.5 but it doesn't work still
can anybody help me ????

Anto002

Vu+ Newbie
I installed 1.7.8 BH image because when I wanted to see a youtube video came out trying to play me a screenshot of green with a lot of letters and restarted the deco alone and with the new image the same jooooo makes me green screenshot a bunch of letters and restarts only deco
With previous pictures (always BH) could see the videos but now with new pictures and my question is impossible ................ I have to set up or do something to make the pluning of me work well without me do that I comment???????

Thanks in advance

regards

Mito

Administrator
I installed 1.7.8 BH image because when I wanted to see a youtube video came out trying to play me a screenshot of green with a lot of letters and restarted the deco alone and with the new image the same jooooo makes me green screenshot a bunch of letters and restarts only deco
With previous pictures (always BH) could see the videos but now with new pictures and my question is impossible ................ I have to set up or do something to make the pluning of me work well without me do that I comment???????

Thanks in advance

regards
You need to update the plugin.
You can download and install the updated plugin by BH Addons Manager.

the_dreamers

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys! I have some problems with my Vu solo and i hope that someone of you could help me! <3 <3 :D I've installed BH ver. 1.7.3, now i want to update it to BH 1.7.8. I've put the files downloaded in this page in a directory created in the USB stick! :) I've turned off the Vu, inserted the USB stick, turned on the decoder but didn't happen nothing! Few minutes ago starts the old black hole version!! Someone could help me? I'll thank you for all my life!!

Mito

Administrator
Hi guys! I have some problems with my Vu solo and i hope that someone of you could help me! <3 <3 :D I've installed BH ver. 1.7.3, now i want to update it to BH 1.7.8. I've put the files downloaded in this page in a directory created in the USB stick! :) I've turned off the Vu, inserted the USB stick, turned on the decoder but didn't happen nothing! Few minutes ago starts the old black hole version!! Someone could help me? I'll thank you for all my life!!
You have to unzip the image file you downloaded and then to put is contents (directory vuplus) into an empty usb stick.

the_dreamers

Vu+ Newbie
Sorry i've explained myself very bad. I unzipped the image i've put it in the usb stick :) Could be the problem linked with a large numbers of crash that happening when i change some settings in the vu?

Mito

Administrator
... :) Could be the problem linked with a large numbers of crash that happening when i change some settings in the vu?
No, i don't think it can be the problem.
If you have any devices connected to the rear usb port, try to remove it before install the new image.