Black Hole Vu+ Solo 1.7.8

majz

Vu+ Newbie
L flashed bh 1.7.8 on my receiver but it will not start I have the latest kernel 2.0 installed does anybody has a fix for the vuplus solo

Mito

Administrator
Try to download and install again the BH 1.7.8.
If it doesn't solve the problem, try to install the image using another usb stick.

Ev0

Admin
Do you have genuine Vu+ Solo ?

Also moved this thread to the correct section for you.

Ev0

Admin
If it is a genuine box.

Best thing to do, is get a good usb stick, put it in your pc and format it again fat32.

Then put the latest bootloader onto your stick, and load it onto your box again (it won't do any harm even if you have done it before).

Then put BH 1.7.8 on your usb and flash the box again.

Ev0

Admin
1 yr from satshop uk

So is it now out of warranty ?

If not, then it might be worth contacting them and asking if they can put the image on for you.

If they can't get it to install either, then it suggests there is a problem with your box, and then they should get it repaired for you.

If they do get the image to install, then it means your box is ok.

a911

The BH Lover
I would recommend the following:-

1-Make a new Image Downloads from the V-C Forum!
2-Then Extract image to USB directly ( do erase format on the USB)!
3-Do not install any backup settings,,,try a settings from the BH server and adjust to your liking!

RgdZ
a911

MarsalTito

Vu+ Newbie
hi,
same problem here. bh 1.7.5 flashing ok but newer versions doesnt boot only blank screen on tv and green led on box.

steps taken:
1/ formated stick fat32
2/ flashed cfe 2.0 , it only takes 1-2 sec and green led is blinking
3/ flashed 1.7.6 , 1.7.7, 1.7.8 - green led is blinking, box restart
4/ blank screen on tv, green led contin. lights, no boot

test again: flashed 1.75 works, 1.74 works

box is original vu+ of course.

any solution for this?

Thank you,
Davor

testato

Vu+ User
Strange problem,

tomorrow i will try installation of 1.7.8 on my Solo, and will report here the result

channo786

Vu+ Newbie
hi,
same problem here. bh 1.7.5 flashing ok but newer versions doesnt boot only blank screen on tv and green led on box.

steps taken:
1/ formated stick fat32
2/ flashed cfe 2.0 , it only takes 1-2 sec and green led is blinking
3/ flashed 1.7.6 , 1.7.7, 1.7.8 - green led is blinking, box restart
4/ blank screen on tv, green led contin. lights, no boot

test again: flashed 1.75 works, 1.74 works

box is original vu+ of course.

any solution for this?

Thank you,
Davor

I am also getting the above problem...so I then later discovered I needed to 1st update my boot loader. I still have not got my vu solo to work still on black screen and green led light on.

I will try to deep Format the stick to fat32 then again try to update the boot loader to 2.0 cfe then re-flash BH 1.7.4 image then 1.7.5 later. Sadly my Solo box is bricked I'm not even sure if it is read my USB stick or not though it seems to change from red led to Orange then green blinker?

Question: When do I apply this update : VU SOLO Secret Chip Update 120229? I mean, at what stage?

Thanks all

Need help on this I'm worried as I did not backup my previous settings of BH 1.6.xx version :-(