Black Hole Vu+ Solo 1.7.8

a911

The BH Lover
I am also getting the above problem...so I then later discovered I needed to 1st update my boot loader. I still have not got my vu solo to work still on black screen and green led light on.

I will try to deep Format the stick to fat32 then again try to update the boot loader to 2.0 cfe then re-flash BH 1.7.4 image then 1.7.5 later. Sadly my Solo box is bricked I'm not even sure if it is read my USB stick or not though it seems to change from red led to Orange then green blinker?

Question: When do I apply this update : VU SOLO Secret Chip Update 120229? I mean, at what stage?

Thanks all

Need help on this I'm worried as I did not backup my previous settings of BH 1.6.xx version :-(

VU SOLO Secret Chip Update 120229
What Secret Chip?
I think U have got a clone!
If U can, take it back to the (seller) store!
We do not support clones,,,vuplus-community...only originals STB!

Reactions: Ev0

channo786

Vu+ Newbie
VU SOLO Secret Chip Update 120229
What Secret Chip?
I think U have got a clone!
If U can, take it back to the (seller) store!
We do not support clones,,,vuplus-community...only originals STB!

No I checked everything against the original pictures of Vu Solo, it is 100% real. btw, There was some good news after post my last msg here...I managed to get my vu Solo up and running with BH 1.7.4 parrall version.

1): Can I jump to version 1.7.8 skipping the rest in-between?
2) How do I install Drivers for 1.7.8 via ftp and dir on vu Solo?
3) After Sat Scanning via wizard setup - Where do you go to pull updates for BH image?
4) Not sure If i can write here: Can Cam mgcam x.38 works on BH Images?

Thanks.

ZipCard

Vu+ Newbie
hi i am using this image everything is fine except when i am installing Bouquet for channels nothing shows up ? i have tried to install SGTFlipFlop and Catseyec channel list using DB edit and Dream set. it does the whole thing end msg TFP successful please reboot. once rebooted nothing changes on my channels. when i press UP button and then Blue it shows me options with All, Satellite, Provider and Favourite. Favourite box is empty. i have tried so many times even making my own channel list.
could any one tell what this could be ??