Black Hole Vu+ Solo 2.1.3 V2

ertito

Vu+ Newbie
El equipo de Black Hole es el mejor, grandes imagenes, la unica pena es el problema que arrastra con las conexion Hdmi que no funciona, el resto de las imagenes no hay problema.
Saludos.

Compañero a mi me funcionan a la primera sin problema en todas las versiones. No se porque te puede estar pasando eso. Saludos.

The mate josechuuu say that the hdmi conection don't work fine with BH images.
But i reply that me work without problem with all versions.
Sorry for the intrussion.

Thanks anothertime

Enviado desde Nameck utilizando Sonda Espacial hz89x

verbal_666

Vu+ User
a great thx.how to create a swap file????
Connect a usb device and mount as /hdd.
Blu panel, swap manager.
Create a 32MB swap file (green), make automatic use (yellow).

Enter a telnet session, type

root@vusolo:~# free
total used free shared buffers cached
Mem: 106184 96724 9460 0 84 10728
-/+ buffers/cache: 85912 20272
Swap: 32764 3452 29312

to see memory usage, or use panels.

younes-o2

Vu+ User
Or you give us an image as all previous images bhole until 2.1.1 or tell us to declare vusolo as dead. Many problems with 2.1.3 v2. My respect.

verbal_666

Vu+ User
Hi Unfortunately, in this version of the Flash could not mount.
Thank you
Reboot the device, try to see if now you can see device in blu panel (i also see device manager doesn't work, after reboot it's ok).
Or, if you intend cifs mount, try to enter cif setting, push OK, remount it, and see if it's now online (it also doesn't mount at boot time my cif connection, after i edit & push ok it is mounted).

Shiro

BH-C
Or you give us an image as all previous images bhole until 2.1.1 or tell us to declare vusolo as dead. Many problems with 2.1.3 v2. My respect.

If you wanna my personal opinion yes.
Full HD skins are coming at 1920x1080 resolution and this will require more and more resources.
I think it's time to look at Vu+ Zero that is a little masterpiece for a very small budget.
I have tested and i was really impressed. It flies.

But we are trying to support again Solo in 2.1.4 implementing the ram compression.
And if 2.1.4 image will be not good again for you, you can try other team's firmware or choose to stay with previous images.
But we cant stop the evolution, nobody can.

ipodmaniac

Vu+ Newbie
I confirm: BH 2.1.3 V1&V2 absolutely can`t see my ousb flash drive (GoodRAM 16 GB USB 3.0, ntfs formatted)
no any problems on 2.1.2 and elder versions

younes-o2

Vu+ User
If you wanna my personal opinion yes.
Full HD skins are coming at 1920x1080 resolution and this will require more and more resources.
I think it's time to look at Vu+ Zero that is a little masterpiece for a very small budget.
I have tested and i was really impressed. It flies.

But we are trying to support again Solo in 2.1.4 implementing the ram compression.
And if 2.1.4 image will be not good again for you, you can try other team's firmware or choose to stay with previous images.
But we cant stop the evolution, nobody can.
NO COMMENT............????

sasagr

Vu+ Newbie
Hello.. I installed it yesterday and all fine except one thing..
I usually use iStreamgate on my Mac and with this version it does not connect anymore.
I tried to create a new profile in the application with the new ip and all the other info (port, streaming port, user, password,..) but it does not connect. Open Webif with my browser works fine, also I can connect with ftp, ssh, sbm and use applications like iDreamX without any problem.
Any idea why iStreamgate does not connect.?

Any help would be appreciated.

sasagr

Vu+ Newbie
I usually use iStreamgate on my Mac and with this version it does not connect anymore.
I tried to create a new profile in the application with the new ip and all the other info (port, streaming port, user, password,..) but it does not connect. Open Webif with my browser works fine, also I can connect with ftp, ssh, sbm and use applications like iDreamX without any problem.

managed alone... the issues was on the password field... I was leaving it blank or actually with a space and it was not working. I tried to put a character like "z" and it connected.
a bit surprised but it is working

briesmurolis

Vu+ Newbie

I chek, all work perfecttly with same password