Black Hole Vu+ Solo 2.1.6.1 Fast IPTV

Matrix10

Administrator
Here's a photo

It is difficult

We can not see these channels.
But one thing is certain
Their EPG is not made in accordance with European rules for EPG and standards for EPG.

Do you have Epg in Epg panel (press EPG button)
Can you make a screen shot
and do you have another channel on satellites which are well visible in Western Europe.
with the same problem.

vitalyablack

Vu+ Newbie
Image 2.1.4, the same problem put. All channels work so!

Attachments

• 115.jpg
    115.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 197
  • 114.jpg
    114.jpg
    251.7 KB · Views: 179
  • 113.jpg
    113.jpg
    279.4 KB · Views: 174
  • 112.jpg
    112.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 173

Matrix10

Administrator
Image 2.1.4, the same problem put. All channels work so!

Do you have Epg in Epg panel (press EPG button)
Can you make a screen shot
and do you have another channel on satellites which are well visible in Western Europe.
with the same problem.

I cannot test on 36 E Russian channels with my antenna

Eddie12345

Vu+ Newbie
Here's a photo
Same problem on Freesat CZ/SK/HU on 0.8W.
Solution: Try another skin. I'm using skin "hdglass16" ist prefect, have lot of customization and fully support BH images, and its only one witch show me current and next correctly. Other skins witch show only current works OK, Tested on orig SOLO2 and BH 2.1.6.1.

vitalyablack

Vu+ Newbie
Same problem on Freesat CZ/SK/HU on 0.8W.
Solution: Try another skin. I'm using skin "hdglass16" ist prefect, have lot of customization and fully support BH images, and its only one witch show me current and next correctly. Other skins witch show only current works OK, Tested on orig SOLO2 and BH 2.1.6.1.
put skin "hdglass16" and BH 2.1.6.1, many features are not working. when you press the buttons, the receiver goes in the green

Eddie12345

Vu+ Newbie
put skin "hdglass16" and BH 2.1.6.1, many features are not working. when you press the buttons, the receiver goes in the green
Iam using HDGLASS16 about 2 weeks in BH 2.1.6.1 without any crash, can you please explain witch features are not working/causing crash. Witch version of hdglass you have installed? Try it after clean install. you can bugreport on
Code:
http://forum.hdglass16.eu/
. Of course you can write in english.

Last edited by a moderator:

rachid lemrhannem

Vu+ Newbie
think U for this attention but can u please explain more as u know I used the USB to install the image of BH
is not that you taking about and thinks again