Black Hole Vu+ Solo v.2.0.1 OE 2

khafanpardaz

Vu+ User
I repeat, you can't use 1.7.x backup for 2.0.1 (it's valid also for skins), for channel backup/restore you can use Vu+ Control Center or Dreambox Edit on PC.

No good help? You still do not follow recommendations.
hi Mr
ill use that app for restore channel list but the problem is not channel list
problem is cont when i like to download any skin and like to see that preview ok ????
chanell list is not problem i cant see any preview in skins
system ll crashed
tanks many tanks for answering and good help

paolino

Vu+ User+++
hi Mr
ill use that app for restore channel list but the problem is not channel list
problem is cont when i like to download any skin and like to see that preview ok ????
chanell list is not problem i cant see any preview in skins
system ll crashed
tanks many tanks for answering and good help

Reflash with clean BH 2.0.1, do an online update (don't put any plugin inside the box), go to Green button > Yellow button > BH skins, choose your skin to preview and download.
Don't put skins, which you will not use in your box, your memory will be low! Let in the memory only the default skin and that one you want to use.

If you need more flash, it's written here http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/howto-extend-flash-in-bh-images.8187/ , how to extend it.

max2233

Vu+ Newbie
hi
i installed v2.0.1 OE2

i installed enigma2-plugin-extensions-subtitleplayer_3.25_mips32el.ipk with DCC ----->IPKG Packages

but after restart engima, not show DDSubt(sutitle player) in PLUGINS Section so maybe Not installed

and ccca m-2.3.0_blackhole2_all is also

and i installed manually in var/volatile/tmp but error bad command ???

Please help for this problem

Matrix10

Administrator
hi
i installed v2.0.1 OE2

i installed enigma2-plugin-extensions-subtitleplayer_3.25_mips32el.ipk with DCC ----->IPKG Packages

but after restart engima, not show DDSubt(sutitle player) in PLUGINS Section so maybe Not installed

and ccca m-2.3.0_blackhole2_all is also

and i installed manually in var/volatile/tmp but error bad command ???

Please help for this problem

BAN 7 days

read forum rules
http://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html

Is it so hard to understand
that on this forum is not allowed to write and discuss emulators.

khafanpardaz

Vu+ User
Reflash with clean BH 2.0.1, do an online update (don't put any plugin inside the box), go to Green button > Yellow button > BH skins, choose your skin to preview and download.
Don't put skins, which you will not use in your box, your memory will be low! Let in the memory only the default skin and that one you want to use.

If you need more flash, it's written here http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/howto-extend-flash-in-bh-images.8187/ , how to extend it.
hi again
mr I talk about 1 skin install after restart I cant see any skins preview in download page
ok ???

paolino

Vu+ User+++
hi again
mr I talk about 1 skin install after restart I cant see any skins preview in download page
ok ???

Internet connection has to be working.

For skin preview: Green Button > Yellow Button > Addons Download Manager - OK > Black Hole Image Skins - OK > Select Skin - OK > Yellow Button (Preview). In this moment it crashed ?

To check free Flash memory: Blue Button > Yellow Button > Green Button. How is the Flash?
To check free System memory: Blue Button > Yellow Button > Red Button. How is the RAM in use?

To check Picture Player and Speed Up BH: Blue Button > Blue Button > Black Hole Speed Up - OK. Picture Player has to be enabled, others depends on what you need.

tinker

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all. This is my first post. Just got my solo and installed Black hole 2.0.1 Odd problem I have a 32Gig USB stick and first it would show me the device in manager. Then on reboot it’s there but when I try and initialise it tell me no devices present. Reboot again then I can mount it. Reboot again and it’s gone. I flashed the box with 1.7.9 and that works fine. I have tried different USB sticks and all respond the same way. Also if I try and use universe it tells me sorry no available devices found......

Armageddon

BH Lover
Hi all. This is my first post. Just got my solo and installed Black hole 2.0.1 Odd problem I have a 32Gig USB stick and first it would show me the device in manager. Then on reboot it’s there but when I try and initialise it tell me no devices present. Reboot again then I can mount it. Reboot again and it’s gone. I flashed the box with 1.7.9 and that works fine. I have tried different USB sticks and all respond the same way. Also if I try and use universe it tells me sorry no available devices found......

Probably memory full or /hdd full. Try hard reset from bh shutdown menu. It has been a problem in every image for me but even more critical in 2.01. I had ro reboot, reset, hard reset, reset button several times before it "takes". When it takes make sure to use Swap file, it helps.

kamel

Vu+ Newbie
hi to all

what the last blackhole for vu+solo? or I can download

and the ******* is working in the last blakhole image?

thancks to all and best regard