Black Hole Vu+ Solo v.2.0.1 OE 2

satmanok

Vu+ Newbie
all i get is booting shut down booting it wont install.im using usb to flash it i was using vti image before..vu+ sol box is what i have please help.

steliosmop

Vu+ Newbie
Does anyone have problem with youtube because my vu+ solo with the latest image crash all the time when try to play youtube video.
Any help?

verbal_666

Vu+ User
Does anyone have problem with youtube because my vu+ solo with the latest image crash all the time when try to play youtube video.
You're right. Video does not always start and decoder sometimes freezes for some minutes. But after playing some videos again, then it plays fine.

Then, when i exit Tubeplayer i get GSOD after some seconds.

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1362081002.log.txt
    17.2 KB · Views: 37

georgespace

Vu+ Newbie
Hello, i have just buy a vu solo 2 tuner and i want to download the last image. Please tell me what i am going to do because i am amateure ..

Hello, i have just buy a vu solo 2 tuner and i want to download the last image. Please tell me what i am going to do because i am amateure ..

Make sure you have got solo2, not solo to follow this tutorial!!! You can brick your box if you will load inappropriate image!!
Please remember to use right section of this forum to post your questions.

Image for solo2 here:
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/black-hole-vu-solo2-v-2-0-1-oe-2.11298/

How to flash Vu+ BH image via USB
1 Save the image on the PC (USB version)
2 Format USB flash drive with the file system FAT,or FAT32
3 unzip your image straight on USB stick
4 check USB stick if folder vuplus has been created in root directory
6 Power off VU+ STB
7 Remove all USB devices from the box
8 Plug-in the USB Stick into front USB port of solo2
9 Turn on the VU+ STB
10 press front on/off button on your solo2 when stb will ask you to do so
11 Firmware Update will start automatically
12 Wait for info "Finished ... please reboot"
13 Unplug the USB Stick from the box
14 Power off the VU+ STB , and restart it again
15 Wait for Image to Reboot
Then follow instruction on the TV screen!
some tutorials also here:
Have fun​

You're right. Video does not always start and decoder sometimes freezes for some minutes. But after playing some videos again, then it plays fine.

Then, when i exit Tubeplayer i get GSOD after some seconds.

error: connection refused.
There is also problem with your memory. I'd recommend to use swap (256). You'll find tutorial in thread 'BH how to..'

gondomar

Vu+ Newbie
Any help?
Possible problem is in the skin. I don't know which skin you have, but I before installed skin EclipseHD_B_HC and with this skin Mytube player is not possible, every time enigma2 crashed. My tube player work good on default skin and on MX_HC2, and don't work on EclipseHD_B_HC. Other skins I didn't try so I don't know is it Mytube OK on other skins.

Matrix10

Administrator
Possible problem is in the skin. I don't know which skin you have, but I before installed skin EclipseHD_B_HC and with this skin Mytube player is not possible, every time enigma2 crashed. My tube player work good on default skin and on MX_HC2, and don't work on EclipseHD_B_HC. Other skins I didn't try so I don't know is it Mytube OK on other skins.

Correct, was a bug in EclipseHD_B_HC in MyTube player,
but why you did not report it .
I would ask you to do that next time.

Now I have fix this bug and you can use with MyTube player.

Armageddon

BH Lover
A little thing only. When pressing yellow button, i get pause as in earlier images. As I also use Duo i can see that its ok in Duo, Audio menu shows up. By the way,
i use Neutrino Keymap with "neutrino" setting i both Solo and Duo. Any suggestions?

khafanpardaz

Vu+ User
I use last ver of Images = 2.0.1 oe2 but " Can not " see preview of skins
what I d o for fix it
in preview system wll show crash page and restart Gui

khafanpardaz

Vu+ User
I ll unzip file in a usb memory and insert it in usb and restart system by reset key
the Led in front of reciver color red - orang - and ofter 2-3 min green light flashing in that time I ll remove usb flash memory from reciver and restart them
and so wizards and default
how Is anather way for full flash ????
so I ll restor backup from .bh4 file for restore channel list and buq