Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 2.1.3

qki

Vu+ Newbie
Thx for the soft, but I have to say picture quality is fahr worse than 2.1.1. Even with adjustment is not possible to come close to old one.Is just me or other members noticed that as well.

hazzhass

Vu+ Newbie
Anyone managed to install VTI 8.0.0 on ext flash, using new meoboot ???? It failed to install on my solo2 bh 213

hazzhass

Vu+ Newbie
Can you tell me if is compatibile with VU+ SOLO2 clone? I don't want brick my box again I did 2x by wrong image. Can you tell me step by step how to flash this new image and not brick this flash chip? Thank you

It will brick your box!!! Good Luck

levi

Same here, after online update it fucked up the BH in flash, had to reflash ..
Any comment from BH team?? Angelo??
online update not recommend on meoboot updates can write data in flash like 50_lire said and can you stop swearing
Anyone managed to install VTI 8.0.0 on ext flash, using new meoboot ???? It failed to install on my solo2 bh 213
yes here is the screenshot's
1_0_19_1B1D_802_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg
1_0_19_1B1D_802_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

Question to the Blackhole Gays
Do you know if there is Barry Allen for Vu /Blackhole 2.13, solo2???

cheers
Arthur of barry allen not sporting oe2 images any more nothing to do with Black Hole team

holles

Vu+ Newbie
Kartina.tv plugin is only working on gstream 4097 which is very slow. Another servive-id DMM TS (1) was working in version 2.1.2 and very fast, but it is not working anymore in version 2.1.3. Does somebody know how to fix this? Or know what files I have to copy from the 2.1.2 version to let it work in 2.1.3?