Black Hole Vu+ Solo2 v.2.0.1 OE 2

you've got vbox then..:) That's what I wanted to clarify.
My motor works good with both version 179 and 201 using usals so I believe diseqC commands have not been changed in 201
Does Amico move the motor using usals or not?

E_lite

Vu+ User
you've got vbox then..:) That's what I wanted to clarify.
My motor works good with both version 179 and 201 using usals so I believe diseqC commands have not been changed in 201

NO.. wrong.. !!!
i talk about several OTHER places.. CURRENTLY MY home amiko diseqc usals.. and NOT VBOX....
VBOX was only example to show the problem

reconfigure your settings to :simple and use only cordintates.. and please let know the result..ok?

I know what you're talking about. You've asked about actuator which needs vbox/**** to translate usals to diseqc1.2. I'm just trying to find where your problem is. Does Amico move the dish using usals or not?

I've posted it above - my motor working OK with 201 using usals

VANT

Vu+ User
simple questinon

which drivers is newest....in BH2.0.1, or 18.02.2013 from
Code:
[URL]http://archive.vuplus.com/download/drivers/[/URL]

VANT

Vu+ User
1080p 24Hz possibe on solo2 ? I try to find, but only have 50Hz, 60Hz and Multi. I need this mode for br movies.

Matrix10

Administrator
1080p 24Hz possibe on solo2 ? I try to find, but only have 50Hz, 60Hz and Multi. I need this mode for br movies.
I never tested
have you tried to change the settings in Autoresolution.

I was thinking that You now use a different image :D

VANT

Vu+ User
I never tested
have you tried to change the settings in Autoresolution.

I was thinking that You now use a different image :D
realy ????? You never watch movies from mkv files ? I don't believe. Most of br rip in mkv's is 1080p 24Hz movies, becouse is it a cinema standard....
i stil use BH image....

btw. autoresolution partialy resolve this issue, but IMO better when we can set this videomode manually.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
A small bug found: Sometimes happens, that when you turn your box on by main switch (was off for 24 hours), USB devices aren't recognised (my WLAN and DVB-T). Doing a Restart from Shutdown Menu, everything turns to work fine.

Matrix10

Administrator
realy ????? You never watch movies from mkv files ? I don't believe. Most of br rip in mkv's is 1080p 24Hz movies, becouse is it a cinema standard....
i stil use BH image....

btw. autoresolution partialy resolve this issue, but IMO better when we can set this videomode manually.

I have no interest at all in the media files on SAT box.

VANT

Vu+ User
I have no interest at all in the media files on SAT box.
ok. it's Your opinion and i respect this, but it is possible to add this videomode ? Becouse i want use my "Smart Linux TV Player" to play movies from supported media files like mkv and other ;)
Next question, it's possible to add that funcionality like on the picture ? It's aspect and resolution info/changer tool, included in enigma2. I use this in other box where is pinned to the long green key. Rozdzielczość-Resolution..after we press green in this tool we see info about source - resolution frame rate ,etc, and below we can see avaible resolutions and we can change it...

Attachments

• aspect_new.png
    aspect_new.png
    17.5 KB · Views: 16

Matrix10

Administrator
ok. it's Your opinion and i respect this, but it is possible to add this videomode ?
Next question, it's possible to add that funcionality like on the picture ? It's aspect and resolution info/changer tool, included in enigma2. I use this in other box where is pinned to the long green key. Rozdzielczość-Resolution..after we press green in this tool we see info about sorce - resolution frame rate, and below we can see avaible resolutions...

As far as I know this option does not exist in the standard VU + coding.
I do not believe that BH team like to change this.In principle we do not change the base elements of VU + coding.

But I am not a image Coder.
This is just my opinion.

Perhaps the idea
to send an email to VU + ?

Shiro

BH-C
ok. it's Your opinion and i respect this, but it is possible to add this videomode ? Becouse i want use my "Smart Linux TV Player" to play movies from supported media files like mkv and other ;)
Next question, it's possible to add that funcionality like on the picture ? It's aspect and resolution info/changer tool, included in enigma2. I use this in other box where is pinned to the long green key. Rozdzielczość-Resolution..after we press green in this tool we see info about source - resolution frame rate ,etc, and below we can see avaible resolutions and we can change it...

addons ->addons download manager -> black hole feed plugins -> apect ratio switch

paolino

Vu+ User+++
A small bug found: Sometimes happens, that when you turn your box on by main switch (was off for 24 hours), USB devices aren't recognised (my WLAN and DVB-T). Doing a Restart from Shutdown Menu, everything turns to work fine.

It's not sometimes, this evening it did it again (I always disconnect it from mains, PSU too. When I leave home I disconnect all devices without main power switch). So when you turn your box off by main switch, after it boots do Menu > Black Hole Shutdown > Restart and everything works again.

paolino

Vu+ User+++
I did a test now, when I left it off (completly disconnected from mains) for about 5 minutes boots without problems. I'll see tomorrow evening what happens.

bokkie

Vu+ Newbie
Hi everyone. Just trying out blackhole 2.0.1 and I'm impressed so far.
One question. How do I disable the narrative description permananently without going through each channel and disabling it in the audio selection?

I did a test now, when I left it off (completly disconnected from mains) for about 5 minutes boots without problems. I'll see tomorrow evening what happens.
allow enigma to save the config before turn the power off - I mean put it on standby before cutting power off. It should work exactly the same way as rebooting the box after power cut

paolino

Vu+ User+++
allow enigma to save the config before turn the power off - I mean put it on standby before cutting power off. It should work exactly the same way as rebooting the box after power cut

Maybe I didn't explain well. I'm doing next: Menu > Black Hole Shutdown > Shutdown (deep standby), next I wait for box to be off (only power LED illuminated, VFD off), I wait about 10 seconds and next I cut off the power of PSU (power switch, which disconnect from mains TV and other devices too). So the settings of enigma are saved.
As I wrote before, when I turn the main power on (switch for all of my devices) after about 5 or 10 minutes, everything works (box boots regulary). Only leaving the box without supply for more time it does things, like I wrote before (doesn't recognize USB WLAN and DVB-T and needs only Menu > Black Hole Shutdown > Restart to work like before). I noticed this two times (yesterday and a day before yesterday).
If it will happen also this evening, it will be third time a row (I turned off my box before going to sleep and I will turn it this evening like I did before), the bug is confirmed almost at 100%.