Black Hole Vu+ Uno 1.6.7 kernel 3.1.1 beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

fido1

Vu+ User
And again, we have a new great step in Vu+ Uno domain - this image is a really brilliant peace of software resulted by open source community efforts and knowledge share as well as teamwork with Vu+ dev team. THANKS to all of you clever guys making again a robust firmware according to the stages of user performances, real benefits of current plugins and overall usability of the system - this is a new scenario aiming to the economy of system resources (Web browser is removed from the image due to memory consuming issues) and implementation of new Linux ecosystem platforms (new kernel base for 1.6.7)
Congratulations to whole development team of new BH 1.6.7 giving us new media for research, play and learn - I am sure that other community members share the same thought on this excellent work,

Fido1

marcelmi

Vu+ Newbie
Hi everybody!
I have one question. Drivers included in this release still have problems with files which are blue-ray rips with DVD audio tracks or is fixed??
Thanks.

marcelmi

Vu+ Newbie
No, problem is elsewhere. I don`t know details but I read somwhere that there is some nonsynchronicity between blu-ray video and DVD audio track. I think in communitz it is well known problem. Im PC drivers this is solved but in other devices there is often a problem. I know that for example Popcorn has this problem too.

Status
Not open for further replies.