Black Hole Vu+ Uno 1.7.2 (media-tree)

javier007

Vu+ User
I am not getting any image on "TV Galicia" on my UNO with BH 1.7.2 and earlier 3.1.1 based images.
I upgraded to FPGA 4.4 and the signal level is very high (above 93% with no errors).

The channel gives sound without problems but generally speaking no image. Occasionally a partial prozen image may pop-up.

The channel is Free To Air SD, it is available on Astra 19,2E and can be found easily.
Other details can be provided, but finding the channel should be very easy.

i have the same problem with a vu duo with the latest images only in this channel...it is too strange...i have seen well this channel during a lot of years...it is not a lnb problem.

if you want see it i have a trick...you must press pause button and start recording after 3-4 seconds stop the recording and you will see it again perfect...

i hope this little trick works well for you too.

regardsss...

Nice Monkey

Vu+ User
Dear Friend welcome to community.
No Issue with "TV Galicia".
88% signal old Samsung LNB.
As for HDMI-CEC yes there are many issues. But this is work in progress for VU+.
I suggest to contact first your reseller (he can directly contact VU+ Support and specify your issue details ).
Enjoy you TOP Receiver. :cool:

My thanks for testing also to Chulbul! I do agree Black Hole is great and the UNO is a very nice receiver. Also thanks to Javier007 as I can confirm that his trick works.

My TV Galicia problem remains though:
- Tried a different LNB with identical results.
- Did also a rescan of the full satellite (had already done so for the transponder involved before reporting).
I do have sound only plus TXT and occasinally a frozen image.
No problems with any other channels as far as I am aware of. Very strange this happens on one channel only. Specifically seenthe fact that it works after pressing Pause (record) using the trick from Javier007.

rom11b06

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

I have a problem with this lastest image, my wifi (rt2800) isn't recognize with the Blackhole 1.7.2.

So i went back to the Blackhole 1.7.0 again.

Is there a solution to have the wifi being recognize or should i wait for the next Blackhole image.

Regards,

sandokan

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
I have installed 1.7.2,everything was OK,but now I have problem with Picture -I have no Picture :)
Signal is Ok,I am trying FTA channel,but its black and i have message "No data on transpoder"..
One more time,Signal is OK,Box is new,i will check with another Images,maybe is Tuner error..

sandokan

Vu+ Newbie
just to add,when I want manuell search Channels,Uno dont find anything,when I use Dreamboxedit,Uno show signal strentgh,but no picture..
I have try,BH,PLi,and original image,always same..
Tuner problem?

sandokan

Vu+ Newbie
FPGA update helped..
but I cant belive it that we,users,that we must do something like this...that should be solved before box come in shops...
thanks m8

sakisdvb

BH Lover
FPGA update helped..
but I cant belive it that we,users,that we must do something like this...that should be solved before box come in shops...
thanks m8
Dear sandokan
New Firmware may be updated at any time.
Receivers already shipped from factory, is user/Reseller responsibility to update.
ALWAYS read instruction carefully before installing new Image/Firmware.
Welcome to community. :cool:

sandokan

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for welcome..
But..Its not my or seller resposibility to do something like this..
Seller is just seller,he is not coder/or something,he dont need to open every Box and test him :)
Also,when I buy something,its not my resposibility to repare it ..(this is not normal upgrade,because i didnt have Picture on Original image,not just with BH)
PS.
My seller say its not the first time that something like this happend,when i want i can give it back..But i hope now its everything OK..

Matrix10

Administrator
Thanks for welcome..
Seller is just seller,he is not coder/or something,he dont need to open every Box and test him :)
Also,when I buy something,its not my resposibility to repare it ..(this is not normal upgrade,because i didnt have Picture on Original image,not just with BH)
PS.
My seller say its not the first time that something like this happend,when i want i can give it back..But i hope now its everything OK..

I do not believe that the box have leave the factory with firmware that does not work.
When you buy a receiver and he does not meet specifications
You always have the right to walk back where you purchased it.
The second is that if you make upgrade.
And he's not done in a way that it writes on the manufacturer website.
The same is with almost all devices that have software and firmware.
Nothing new and nothing strange .
Especially not with Linux receivers.

sakisdvb

BH Lover
Thanks for welcome..
PS.
All Linux Receivers (like VU+ UNO) are like Windows Personal Computers,
They Run Software with Drivers Apps and Firmware .
As Master MX10 well spoken,
Out of the box receiver is ready to be used,
but if you wont to be up to date it is user responsibility to install/update software/Drivers/Firmware.
This is Normal for All Devices Running Software and with the help of our community you can do just fine. :yes:
But Always Read carefully and then act or even better ask :) .
And Don't Forget, We All here try to Improve The Best Image for the TOP VU+ Receivers.:notworthy:
Regards.:cool:

sandokan

Vu+ Newbie
Yes I could bring it back,and i was thinking to do it because i couldnt find solution.
Like I say,it was by Original Vu Image already ,than I try BH and Pli,and i didnt had sucess .
I have contacted my dealer and it was ni problem to give it back,but thanks to m8 @sakisdvb,i did update and its everything OK now.
But i have question:
When i want to install new image,i must do this update again or?

After all,I am very glad that i buy this box,BH is perfekt also ,i am just hoping to see IPTV soon.:))

Thanks ;)

sakisdvb

BH Lover
Yes I could bring it back,and i was thinking to do it because i couldnt find solution.
Like I say,it was by Original Vu Image already ,than I try BH and Pli,and i didnt had sucess .
I have contacted my dealer and it was ni problem to give it back,but thanks to m8 @sakisdvb,i did update and its everything OK now.
But i have question:
When i want to install new image,i must do this update again or?

After all,I am very glad that i buy this box,BH is perfekt also ,i am just hoping to see IPTV soon.:))

Thanks ;)

New Firmware Always makes VU+ Receivers Better.
It is not necessary to update, but if new image Requires Latest Firmware
then first update Frirmware then Flash New Image.
Black Hole Team images Clearly Specifies Requirements.
Any other Question you have please use General section of Forum or
use the Search feature.
Glad we ware helpful.
Enjoy Your TOP Receiver. :dance:
Regards.:cool:

marian16

Vu+ Newbie
bh I installed 1.7.2 but I do not like skin, and menu interface. too much verde.se can change? how? thanks!