Black Hole Vu+ Uno 1.7.9

bogdanm

Why do you want to delete HbbTV ? I have Uno with B.H. and there is plenty of memory for addons.
I think some people can have all in flash and no used USB to have epg and picons or plugin.
After deleted hbbtv [or used Light version] have space for all this whot im write.

aggynomadi

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, i've installed 1.7.9 on my vu+ uno
maked a clean installation and after restored in "Avalon Universe" my Personal Back UP
I report just a little bug:
on vu+ front display, show the last menu used and not channel watching or (in standby) the hour.
Can you help me?
Sincerly
Giacomo

bogdanm

maked a clean installation and after restored in "Avalon Universe" my Personal Back UP
on vu+ front display, show the last menu used and not channel watching or (in standby) the hour.
Can you help me?
Sincerly
Giacomo
Maybe you have backup from old version BH ?
EVry version have change something in code becouse VU+ fix bug and add new function; BH fix bug and new function.
Good way is have backup no all image only 5-7 basic function ; i have personal backup only with: setup image; settings; 3 plugin; ... and all work good in all version.

aggynomadi

Vu+ Newbie
Maybe you have backup from old version BH ?
EVry version have change something in code becouse VU+ fix bug and add new function; BH fix bug and new function.
Good way is have backup no all image only 5-7 basic function ; i have personal backup only with: setup image; settings; 3 plugin; ... and all work good in all version.
yeah i've only personal and not full back up, all run correctly
just a problem with front display, more users report this problem in any forum

fido1

Vu+ User
I was in silence when Black Hole 1.7.8 was released although it shows a vivid improvement in Vu+ images design and new features due to open source concept. And now, here is Black Hole 1.7.9 a new masterpiece in Vu+ images that also tell us that BH team guys and girls are listening community's members and follow Vu+ software design policy. When we are aware of actual Vu+ policy and BH team work then many of negative words, which could be sometimes found in the Board, are irrelevant leaving the huge number of members to foster communication, improve their knowledge and develop creativity. And that is why thanks a lot to BH coders and BH team fellows. In the same time, we are entering the season age, thus Marry Christmas and Happy New Year to all BH coders and BH team as well to all community's member.
Fido

George1979

BH Lover
Can you help me?
Sincerly
Giacomo

This is strange, i don't have this problem on my Uno and i used a personal backup from 1.7.8.
The only diference is i don't use Multiple Universes.

herc

Vu+ Newbie
Can you help me?
Sincerly
Giacomo

I have vu+uno too with BH 1.7.8 and i have the same bug now and i can tell you what happend to me.
I have 3 skin's, default,nexGenSmoke and blue night2_p. The last one i see that is for vu+ duo.
I was running the NexGenSmoke skin and i loaded,yesterday the Blue night2_p. After that i have the same bug like you.
Im back to NexGenSmoke skin but the bug is still here. Im trying to remember what else i have done.

herc

Vu+ Newbie
Hmm i think i found it! I had download the LCD Picon by Zombi 13E but never worked that.
Does anybody know where is this file now to delete it?
I don't know maybe this picon is for the front display but i haven't ultimo but uno.

sash1306

Vu+ Newbie
Can you help me?
Sincerly
Giacomo
same story was for me. i did personal backup and factory reset. after restoring everything back to normal.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!;)

level370

Vu+ Newbie
Hello, thank you for this new release.
The Airplayer plugin 3.1 runs fine on the BH image 1.7.9 (for me it was not the case under BH 1.7.8)
Is there any way to run the image 1.7.9 with the default 1.7.8 skin which looks better ?
Thank you

bogdanm

Hello, thank you for this new release.
The Airplayer plugin 3.1 runs fine on the BH image 1.7.9 (for me it was not the case under BH 1.7.8)
Is there any way to run the image 1.7.9 with the default 1.7.8 skin which looks better ?
Thank you
I think in last version was add smoll change in skin maybe no will be work some bouthons becouse if new function is add to image is made update in skin too.
If is smoll change and is no add new function skin work from old version.

Nice Monkey

Vu+ User
Occasionally I have no sound after a Crash with Gui Restart (green screen condition). I always had to do a Full Restart to get the sound via HDMI back. Just found out was seems to be happening:
It happens when a Plugin crashes using specific HW accelerated sound features. In a fault case that I can produce as often as I want, a plugin is playing MP3 music. This is done in HW on the VU+. If a crash happens in this specific mode. then the GUI restarts and comes back without any sound. If I go now back to the MP3-player and start playback then this works just fine. Leaving the MP3-player via a Clean Exit takes me goes back to normal TV mode with the sound working normal again.

It must be possible to do a reset of the sound-HW during a Gui Restart? The workaround above is anyway avaialble for anybody having the same occasionally. By the way the green screen is caused by some bugs in YAMP. Made a report on those problems too.