Blackhole 2.1.5 - Twin Tuner Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven Cook

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

Had a look around the forum before posting this so apologies if this has already been answered somewhere else....

2.1.5 with a Duo2

When i configure the 2nd tune with independent settings or same as tuner A it is not available for use until i go to satellite searching and select Lock. This obviously renders recording useless.

This could be a tuner fault but wanted to see if anyone else had similar issues.

About shows both tuners which leads me to a configuration problem.

Webif also only shows 1 TV and 1 Transcoding, should this not show 2 TV? prior to upgrade it did.

Thanks

Steven

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
Too few information to understand...
What type of sat installation do you have?
How many cables coming from the antenna?

Also if possible post the screenshots (http://YourBoxIP/grab) or photos of both tuners settings.

Steven Cook

Vu+ Newbie
Tuner config attached.

both feeds connected and tested working.

thanks for the quick response

Attachments

• Tuner.png
    Tuner.png
    453.1 KB · Views: 61

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
Well, should the problem occur when you are trying to watch/record 2 encrypted channels at the same time, then your receiver is possibly not correctly software configured, but this topic can't be discussed on this community as per the forum rules.

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
Well, in tuner settings disable one tuner at a time and check if both tuners are correctly operational.
Don't modify the existing cable connections.

Steven Cook

Vu+ Newbie
both tuners working again go to satellite finder and select lock and then i can record ok, really strange.

still cant select 2 tuners in WEBif

Steven Cook

Vu+ Newbie
Here you go.

i upgraded from a solo 2 box to a duo 2 box.

never had a problem with the solo

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    214.1 KB · Views: 37

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
I can see some encrypted channels in the Openwebif list: before going on, please explain how you can legitimately decode that channels on the Duo2...

Eragon

Vu+ User+++
Sorry, I myself can't find any reason to explain that problem.
As a last resort, make a Full Backup on a USB stick and then flash a new clean 2.1.5 without any configuration restore.
Configure the 2 tuners and try to reproduce the problem.

After this test, if desired, you can return back to your previous situation simply flashing the Full Backup.

Steven Cook

Vu+ Newbie
thanks Eragon, i will give this a go.

I can only assume that one of the tuners is faulty! due to the fact that i got to scanning it resolves the issue.

Will let you know how it goes.

thanks

steven

Status
Not open for further replies.